• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mental patient Pat is posting obvious AI shit now.

Forum Clout
They are fully ready to play the " everyone is racist and misogynistic" guilt trip card when she isnt getting enough support.
Just like everyone who criticizes Obama is "racist", everyone who criticizes Hillary is a "misogynist", and now it's twice as bad with Kamala because everyone will be a "racist misogynist".

SmartSelect_20240723-132254_Gallery.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They are fully ready to play the " everyone is racist and misogynistic" guilt trip card when she isnt getting enough support.
It’s already started, theyre already claiming any mention of her getting where she is from being Willie brown’s mistress is sexist, racist, etc and any criticism of her is just that as well. Same thing they did with Obama.

Already they’re pushing saying “DEI hire” is another word for “nigger” and that’s why people are mentioning it - even though Biden said he was picking a woman of color for VP making her a diversity hire.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Of course Brian has to make sure to post on pats tweets - remember, Brian is on disability and can’t work because he gets tired from time to time. Not narcolepsy - just he gets tired every now and then and has to lay around but has plenty of energy to tweet all day. He lives with his elderly mother cashing her SS check while he gets disability.
View attachment 212894
This Brian guy’s profile picture makes me want to rearrange his teeth with a hammer

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wait until she ramps up “I’m a black woman!” Nonsense - she already claimed to be “out in deez streetz” about two weeks ago. She might come off worse than Clinton’s hot sauce in her purse comment.
No offense but you guys do not have a pulse on zoomers like I do. If she has a hot sauce moment it will be memed and deemed as lovable and quirky. This is the key difference between Kamala and Hilary. NO ONE liked Hilary. Anything she did would be seen as inauthentic, pandering, etc…even if Kamala does the same thing its not taken that way because shes not as hatable as Clinton.

The thing about Kamala is no one takes her seriously. Thats a good thing. Anything you could rag on her for will be adopted by the tiktok zoomers into an ironic message to support her. (See: Coconut tree, unburdened by what has been, her being a cop). Trump HAD this in 2016 (Look at my African American over there! and other gems) but ever since people have taken him autistically seriously, wether they see him as literally Hitler or the savior of the white race.

Forum Clout
It’s already started, theyre already claiming any mention of her getting where she is from being Willie brown’s mistress is sexist, racist, etc and any criticism of her is just that as well. Same thing they did with Obama.

Already they’re pushing saying “DEI hire” is another word for “nigger” and that’s why people are mentioning it - even though Biden said he was picking a woman of color for VP making her a diversity hire.

She supported a fund to help bail out Black Lives Matter rioters, and she still can't get their support after pandering to them. Uh oh:

SmartSelect_20240723-134344_X.jpg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
they're not really citing 2020 as the reason for their polls being "biased" right? Like were they actually accurate but didn't predict the retarded amount of fake mail in dumps that would occur?
Thats the footnote considering the “unrigged” (is it? What do people believe at this point?) midterms of 2018 was 10 points off. Their polling being biased still stands.

RCP has a Republican bias yet was able to accurately predict the 2016 and 2020 election within like 1% margin of error.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No offense but you guys do not have a pulse on zoomers like I do. If she has a hot sauce moment it will be memed and deemed as lovable and quirky. This is the key difference between Kamala and Hilary. NO ONE liked Hilary. Anything she did would be seen as inauthentic, pandering, etc…even if Kamala does the same thing its not taken that way because shes not as hatable as Clinton.

The thing about Kamala is no one takes her seriously. Thats a good thing. Anything you could rag on her for will be adopted by the tiktok zoomers into an ironic message to support her. (See: Coconut tree, unburdened by what has been, her being a cop). Trump HAD this in 2016 (Look at my African American over there! and other gems) but ever since people have taken him autistically seriously, wether they see him as literally Hitler or the savior of the white race.
I think you’re a little off there, they tried to make Kamala a thing in 2020 when she got the VP pick with her “quirky” behavior (she wears Chuck Taylor’s with her suit! Omg she’s wearing timberland boots!) and it just didn’t catch on. Shes awkward and doesn’t have a personality because she is too busy trying to be liked and fails at it. Ever see that video of her with a group of kids for some NASA project? Holy shit it’s cringe with how hard she’s trying to be “liked” by a group of kids. She’s a big phony like most in politics. “Tee Hee, I smoked weed in college listening to Tupac and Snoop Dogg ya’ll!” (She graduated in 86 and Snoop / Tupac didn’t have music out unto the early 90s. Maybe you could call a technicality with Digital Underground with Tupac but that would still be after 1986)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I think you’re a little off there, they tried to make Kamala a thing in 2020 when she got the VP pick with her “quirky” behavior (she wears Chuck Taylor’s with her suit! Omg she’s wearing timberland boots!) and it just didn’t catch on. Shes awkward and doesn’t have a personality because she is too busy trying to be liked and fails at it. Ever see that video of her with a group of kids for some NASA project? Holy shit it’s cringe with how hard she’s trying to be “liked” by a group of kids. She’s a big phony like most in politics. “Tee Hee, I smoked weed in college listening to Tupac and Snoop Dogg ya’ll!” (She graduated in 86 and Snoop / Tupac didn’t have music out unto the early 90s. Maybe you could call a technicality with Digital Underground with Tupac but that would still be after 1986)
You are right but 2020 vs now. 2020 leftist zoomers LOVED talking about how Kamala was a cop to shit on her and now they’re praising her for it in an ironic way. So many people posting that photo of Kamala behind a thin blue line flag with 0 intent to criticize her.

The other thing is that in 2020 her team were trying to make her relatable with the Chuck Taylor forced BS. This time around it’s a lot more natural. People were posting the coconut tree quote at the start of July, and she didn’t say that to be relatable. Her complete pilled up wine mom energy is way more appealing this time around than her 2020 lecturing, stern (hoo hoo), trying to be hip, cop-mom vibe. And way more appealing to the kids than… whatever the hell persona Clinton was trying to embody. Smug rich intellectual elitist grandmother vibe etc

Edit: And keep in mind i’m strictly talking about zoomers. The non chronically online or anyone over the age of 40 does not see it this way.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You are right but 2020 vs now. 2020 leftist zoomers LOVED talking about how Kamala was a cop to shit on her and now they’re praising her for it in an ironic way. So many people posting that photo of Kamala behind a thin blue line flag with 0 intent to criticize her.

The other thing is that in 2020 her team were trying to make her relatable with the Chuck Taylor forced BS. This time around it’s a lot more natural. People were posting the coconut tree quote at the start of July, and she didn’t say that to be relatable. Her complete pilled up wine mom energy is way more appealing this time around than her 2020 lecturing, stern (hoo hoo), trying to be hip, cop-mom vibe. And way more appealing to the kids than… whatever the hell persona Clinton was trying to embody. Smug rich intellectual elitist grandmother vibe etc

Edit: And keep in mind i’m strictly talking about zoomers. The non chronically online or anyone over the age of 40 does not see it this way.
I see your point, let’s see how the next couple weeks play out - right now she’s the shinny new toy and they’re amazed she can finish a sentence after the last guy couldn’t even do that and doesn’t fall over often so the bar is low. I saw clips from her rally today in Wisconsin and even though they mostly clapped for her just standing there she is still clunky / awkward when she speaks. She’s the “wine aunt” candidate right now and I’m sure she will have some good awkward moments now that people are paying attention to her (when she was VP nobody cared if she said stupid things since she was VP)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I see your point, let’s see how the next couple weeks play out - right now she’s the shinny new toy and they’re amazed she can finish a sentence after the last guy couldn’t even do that and doesn’t fall over often so the bar is low.
It’ll basically be just like when Biden won. Through the entire election he had the support of a majority of Democrats. He gets elected and suddenly he’s an old piece of shit zionist genocidal loser and we need generational change / diversity NOW!!! I give it like 2-3 months before people start bringing up that her record as a prosecutor wasn’t progressive…to put it lightly.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’ll basically be just like when Biden won. Through the entire election he had the support of a majority of Democrats. He gets elected and suddenly he’s an old piece of shit zionist genocidal loser and we need generational change / diversity NOW!!! I give it like 2-3 months before people start bringing up that her record as a prosecutor wasn’t progressive…to put it lightly.
Im looking forward to seeing what black people really think about her when she tries to lean in to “I’m a black woman!” When she is barely that and was Indian / Asian American until she needed to be black - and married a white guy. I remember Obama getting shit from some black democrat voters at first for not being black enough even with being married to a black woman. I think even Al Sharpton was critical of that at first as he wasn’t a “true” black man.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Im looking forward to seeing what black people really think about her when she tries to lean in to “I’m a black woman!” When she is barely that and was Indian / Asian American until she needed to be black - and married a white guy. I remember Obama getting shit from some black democrat voters at first for not being black enough even with being married to a black woman. I think even Al Sharpton was critical of that at first as he wasn’t a “true” black man.
That was Jesse Jackson who said he wanted to cut Obamas “manhood” off. However we all know he was extremely jealous not being the first black guy to win a nomination. Guess thats what happens when you foolishly refer to NYC as “himey-town”. Then they turned around and praised him as the new black hope. Despite being half white Obama got like 90% of the black male vote and 100% of the black woman vote in North Carolina. Basically I think if white people get to call you a nigger you become an honorary black person.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That was Jesse Jackson who said he wanted to cut Obamas “manhood” off. However we all know he was extremely jealous not being the first black guy to win a nomination. Guess thats what happens when you foolishly refer to NYC as “himey-town”. Then they turned around and praised him as the new black hope. Despite being half white Obama got like 90% of the black male vote and 100% of the black woman vote in North Carolina. Basically I think if white people get to call you a nigger you become an honorary black person.
I knew it was one of those two assholes - pretty funny they’ve made life long careers and lots of money because they put themselves in charge of “speaking” for black people. They don’t need someone like that for the Hispanic, Asian, etc groups but black people need those dopes to speak for them. Funny you say that honorary black person thing for Obama because I doubt Kamala was ever called an N person since she wasn’t really black until Biden said he needed a woman of color (black)

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout

You are a 43 year old Jewish man larping as a 20 something. Stfu.