• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mental patient Pat is posting obvious AI shit now.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Fire-Shot-Capture-554-Patrick-S-Tomlinson-on-X-Is-ANYONE-in-media-going-to-figure-this-o-x-com.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
They never post the originals when they post stupid shit like this. In the source you can see Trump's ear is red, swollen, and chunks are missing. Compare it to photos and video of Trump's ear before the assassination attempt and it obviously looks different now.

That shooting was perfect realtime example of Pat not accepting his own eyes. He is truly delusional. There is a reason he cant function in regular society. He is an outcast that drinks alone at the bar and hangs out at convention of other fellow outcasts just so he can fit in and even then they dont want to hang out with him.

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Does Pat think Trump faked getting shot in the ear and then put fake blood on his face?

I empathize with his conspiracy-mindedness but that's too fucking dumb for me.

All of the photos and video from different angles of Comperatore's head blown off and his brains splattered all over the bleachers and spectators were fake too, child. The useless cunt Secret Secret service agent Cheatle, who stonewalled the Oversight Committee to protect kike Mayorkas (who DESPISES Trump), stepping down today is fake too, child. Enjoy prison.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He is spreading fake stats too

View attachment 212876
It’s only “fake” i.e yes the poll is real but the results are meaningless. She’s been in the campaign for ONE entire day. You could not possibly draw conclusions from any polls being done. This one has her up 4% and others have her down 4-6%.