Maybe little bro is keeping up on his end of the pact?

I assume this is all rigged somehow to make dummies feel like they have a shot and requires them to dump a bunch of money in to continue.

It would be hilarious if Joe somehow won a few million.
I won't claim to be an expert but in these large tournaments, it is not that hard to slowly increase your stack. The blinds start low and there are a lot of idiots and reckless players who will bet really bad hands. You can lay low and just play good cards, and even then you can pick your spots to slow play if you land something on the flop. You don't have to bluff or do anything stupid to force the action. Obviously you still run the risk of a bad beat but if you play tight/smart it's not too difficult to move up and last. I assume Joe due to experience is only playing good cards and letting the dumber/more reckless/inexperienced players knock each other out.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
I assume Joe due to experience is only playing good cards and letting the dumber/more reckless/inexperienced players knock each other out.
Joe learned everything at the Mcmansion poker nights. Wait until Fred gets 4 beers deep and then start bluffing. If Nana has good cards, give him a cold hard stare so he folds. Tell Dawn to bend over next to Gavin to then sneak a look at his cards. Ocean's 11(IQ).

Imagine my shock etc...
Screenshot_20240110_081531_Facebook.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
brother joe is a great gambler and knows when to hold em and when to fold em but sometimes luck isn't on your side. hopefully he got comp'd road sodas and steaks!
Brother Joe also is a master of dieting, brothaman. Highly doubt he wasted the precious carbs on beers, probably a clean liquor like vodka and soda with a lean cut steak and some grilled vegetables #ruizing #ChewThoroughly #HappyCow

Antsballwasher

asshole
I’m gonna give Joe wayyy too much credit here:

Playing a tournament is smarter. 500 dollar buy in and just try to last. As opposed to 500 dollars at the table where you could lost it faster trying to win big, then you have the option to go “Ah what the fuck i’ll play some more” and now you’re down even more. Obvious but 90% of poker players dont go “Ah what the fuck i’m up i’ll just leave now”.

However I can’t tell how much the tournament actually earns you depending on your place.

You know you don’t need to have an opinion/comment on everything, right?

Mtt is basically 90% luck, you could run card dead and the antes eat you up, or have some donk shoving every ace high hand and suck you out, thats it, your done.
That’s why people play one every day online and not once a year like dumbass brojoe, because just one finish in the money and you add big to your bankroll.
That’d why they have the mtt, to attract rubes like brojoe thinking they can make a quick buck just like you thought
Borgata 1/2 is like playing with drunk highschoolers and if you dont at least double up after a few hours you should stick to checkers
Tldr joe got fucked in the ass, something youre too afraid to do