Maybe little bro is keeping up on his end of the pact?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
884FEE61-12A3-42F8-AFFF-7429460117B7.jpeg

Why would you moo and complain about pistachios when you’re clearly rolling in cash? Makes you think…

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
It’s probably some promotional fake amount. No way the guy who complains about HOA fees and the price of pistachios has that kind of money to gamble. Even baby Bro has been reduced to 25.00 a hand these days.
it is he started with 100k for $500 buy in

Event 5: Almighty Million Event - $1,000,000 Guaranteed!

$440 + $60 | 100,000 Starting Stack | 30/40 Minute Levels | Enter for 12 Levels

Day 1A: Sunday, January 7, 11 AM | Day 1B: Sunday, January 7, 6 PM | Day 1C: Monday, January 8, 11 AM

Day 1D: Monday, January 8, 6 PM | Day 1E: Tuesday, January 9, 11 AM | Day 2: Wednesday, January 10, 11 AM

Final Table Day 3: Live Stream – Thursday, January 11, 1 PM

Damn there's a live stream, if joe makes it to day 3... holy shit...

G

If your average person had any idea just how wealthy the people who run this country are, they’d feel really stupid and pathetic slaving away and gloating over their chump change the way they do.

When I hear regular people freak out because their co-worker got a 75 cent raise instead of them, I wanna put a gun in my mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
he should just play the 2/5 cash games. He could have left with ~$400 profit depending on the rake. I didn't see a money bubble is it just winner takes all?
I’m gonna give Joe wayyy too much credit here:

Playing a tournament is smarter. 500 dollar buy in and just try to last. As opposed to 500 dollars at the table where you could lost it faster trying to win big, then you have the option to go “Ah what the fuck i’ll play some more” and now you’re down even more. Obvious but 90% of poker players dont go “Ah what the fuck i’m up i’ll just leave now”.

However I can’t tell how much the tournament actually earns you depending on your place.