Many saints SUCKED

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Im about halfway through and it’s full of woke bullshit. You can tell they wanted to make the entire story about the nigger numbers runner with peripheral Sopranos characters sprinkled in to get asses in seats.

The broad from The Departed plays a decent Livia Soprano. The guy playing Junior from House of Cards isn’t bad. The guy playing Paulie is one of the worst acting jobs I have ever seen in my life. And I have no idea why they keep wheeling out Ray Liotta to play in gangster movies.

P

potatopeeler63

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 10.49.16 AM.png

mmmm.jpeg

im tappin out, i hate kikes
christ killers

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I won't be able to pirate it for a few more days, but of course it was never going to be good.

1: Chase is 72. Look at how bad all the recent Eastwood movies are. An old man doesn't have the patience to put care and effort into something when he could croak halfway through production.

2: The trailer had none of the humor the show had. Without the jokes it could only be a poor Scorsese knock off.

3: The show was a satire of turn of the Millennium suburbia and consumerism, which barely existed in the 60s-70s.

4: The continuity errors we saw in the trailer and production photos were minor but showed there wasn't the attention to detail and continuity the show had.

SensibleKeks

This movie is just "Remember When - a Sopranos movie". If Reddit wrote a Sopranos movie this would be the result. Full of references, nods and catchphrases. All the actors are just doing shitty impersonations of their TV show counterparts, except for Jon Bernthal who only knows how to act angry. Silvo's actor was embarrassingly bad. Image Jim Norton doing Chip, then impersonating Silvo.

I thought the point of Dickie Molisanti's character was that he was a junkie alcoholic. I dont even remember it being brought up at all in the movie. He's just has rage/anger issues.

The ending is so bafflingly bad. Spoilers: During Dickie's funeral, Tony pinky swears with the suddenly re-animated corpse that he'll get revenge on whoever killed Dickie. As they lock pinky's the Sopranos' show theme starts playing. It sounds like I'm making this up. But this is all true. This scene was actually written and filmed.

EraGodless

This movie is just "Remember When - a Sopranos movie". If Reddit wrote a Sopranos movie this would be the result. Full of references, nods and catchphrases. All the actors are just doing shitty impersonations of their TV show counterparts, except for Jon Bernthal who only knows how to act angry. Silvo's actor was embarrassingly bad. Image Jim Norton doing Chip, then impersonating Silvo.

I thought the point of Dickie Molisanti's character was that he was a junkie alcoholic. I dont even remember it being brought up at all in the movie. He's just has rage/anger issues.

The ending is so bafflingly bad. Spoilers: During Dickie's funeral, Tony pinky swears with the suddenly re-animated corpse that he'll get revenge on whoever killed Dickie. As they lock pinky's the Sopranos' show theme starts playing. It sounds like I'm making this up. But this is all true. This scene was actually written and filmed.
That's the point- Dickie wasn't a junky. It was all bullshit. Just like this thing of ours.