Ewwww....

• Deleted by ShutYourCakeHorn
Show…
Show…
Show…
G

@CHH Brother bullied you into not posting for a week, pathetic shit for real...
"bullied" how? by re-posting pics I posted in 2010? You're a fool...and if anything it was @Faggot Boqposter threatening to harass my alumni that made me realize "these niggas are fawkin animals, there's no taming their sass...i gotta get my ass out of here".

Are you gay? I know patreeky is, but no real man has a thread like this. You definitely never had a girlfriend or woman tell you "I love you".

This thread has "closeted European weirdo" vibes. Who fucking puts a 90s B-rate actress on such a pedestal?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
"bullied" how? by re-posting pics I posted in 2010? You're a fool...and if anything it was @Faggot Boqposter threatening to harass my alumni that made me realize "these niggas are fawkin animals"

Are you gay? I know patreeky is, but no real man has a thread like this. You definitely never had a girlfriend or woman tell you "I love you".
Faggot is desperately trying to start shit with me because he got his shit kicked in by the rest of the forum, and everyone sees what a delusional pathetic joke he really is.

Go and desperately try to suck @CHH Brother's cock some more, you closeted porch monkey.