Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Back to Lucy's ass.

lucy_in_maxim_5.jpg

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
...and if anything it was @Faggot Boqposter threatening to harass my alumni that made me realize "these niggas are fawkin animals, there's no taming their sass...i gotta get my ass out of here".
As you pretended to have a discord full of slave children calling every brewery in New Jersey attempting to harass me, baby boy can't handle a second of it himself.

You going to beg admin to delete your threads again for being mean to Allah and insulting you, sensitive lil guy? I thought you were leaving again.. you can't leave without being able to declare some sort of victory because you're a retarded sand nig.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
"bullied" how? by re-posting pics I posted in 2010? You're a fool...and if anything it was @Faggot Boqposter threatening to harass my alumni that made me realize "these niggas are fawkin animals, there's no taming their sass...i gotta get my ass out of here".

Are you gay? I know patreeky is, but no real man has a thread like this. You definitely never had a girlfriend or woman tell you "I love you".

This thread has "closeted European weirdo" vibes. Who fucking puts a 90s B-rate actress on such a pedestal?
I never threatened to harass your Alma mater (you would be an alumni if you had attended).

All I know is Dan Mullen sent the registrar some very polite inquiries about the convocation ceremony of February 2012. he also made a few inquiries about certain names indeed being graduates. Is that harassment? Sending polite emails?

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
I never threatened to harass your Alma mater (you would be an alumni if you had attended).

All I know is Dan Mullen sent the registrar some very polite inquiries about the convocation ceremony of February 2012. he also made a few inquiries about certain names indeed being graduates. Is that harassment? Sending polite emails?
Baby boy trying to cling to anonymity since his YouTube grift crashed and burned after a decade of putting out schizophrenic, poorly filmed videos.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Baby boy trying to cling to anonymity since his YouTube grift crashed and burned after a decade of putting out schizophrenic, poorly filmed videos.
It makes a lot of sense to redact your name but then post a convocation package from the relatively small February ceremony (their main convocation is later in the year). Also—there would only be a handful of MSc grads convocating so it’s even easier to narrow it down.

For an expert in “geopolitics” he sure doesn’t think very strategically

• Deleted by ShutYourCakeHorn
Show…

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
"bullied" how? by re-posting pics I posted in 2010? You're a fool...and if anything it was @Faggot Boqposter threatening to harass my alumni that made me realize "these niggas are fawkin animals, there's no taming their sass...i gotta get my ass out of here".

Are you gay? I know patreeky is, but no real man has a thread like this. You definitely never had a girlfriend or woman tell you "I love you".

This thread has "closeted European weirdo" vibes. Who fucking puts a 90s B-rate actress on such a pedestal?

Stop harassing my alt for clout and stop being a nigger cosplaying as an Arab. It is tiresome.

• Deleted by ShutYourCakeHorn
Show…
G

Stop harassing my alt for clout and stop being a nigger cosplaying as an Arab. It is tiresome.
C'mon, would rather be a nigger than "this" (gestures dismissively at this, autisto-closeted celebration of has-been female celebs)...I let my nuts hang here precisely because you guys are THE bottom. Like Harun Rasheed in costume visiting opium dens...you guys are the "bottom".

Niggers are actually funny without typing up sass/gossip, live life, fuck, fight etc...all you do is chronically be ill and make these autismo threads.

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
C'mon, would rather be a nigger than "this" (gestures dismissively at this, autisto-closeted celebration of has-been female celebs)...I let my nuts hang here precisely because you guys are THE bottom. Like Harun Rasheed in costume visiting opium dens...you guys are the "bottom".

Niggers are actually funny without typing up sass/gossip, live life, fuck, fight etc...all you do is chronically be ill and make these autismo threads.
Cakehorn worse than niggers confirmed?

G
  • Deleted by pedophile
Show…
G

heh...a mere month ago, I'd have quickly perused your post history, and come up with the most quaint assesment-making. And this place would still be active, as I'd go back and forth while grinning extensively. Hicks getting labelled, coprophiles, etc.

Funnier than you guys...but my essence ain't funny. Your essence is clown-y but how come no funny?

(@CHH Brother essence is loneliness, he is back to seeking CQ bean's attention (a legit "something is wrong with dude type of person...log off coprophile).
You must have missed it among my mostly shit posting. @Turk February can vouch that I've been on point a few times. And if you can't trust Canadians who can you trust?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
heh...a mere month ago, I'd have quickly perused your post history, and come up with the most quaint assesment-making. And this place would still be active, as I'd go back and forth while grinning extensively. Hicks getting labelled, coprophiles, etc.

Im funnier than you guys...but my essence isn't funny. Your essences: "clown-y" but how come no funny?

@CHH Brother essence is loneliness, he is back to seeking CQ bean's attention (a legit "something is wrong with dude,, type of person)...log off coprophile.
IMG-20230110-WA0047.jpg