• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

I know you want to swallow my goo, but you should swallow a shotgun instead, fucking chomo homo.

I only have eyes for Lucy and Monica.
Well fuck you too, fag.

I'm an AVGN fan over an Opie and Anthony one. You know who the AVGN is right? He's the guy who still gets millions of views while your heroes die in obscurity.

Just remember I tried to be nice because you seemed to be nice. You want to fuck, cake horn? Let's fuck. But I guarantee you I already won, because what I enjoy is still making millions on YouTube. Your losers are raping little girls in obscurity.

I've known about you for ten minutes. You didn't just all of a sudden be an O&A fan and stumble upon a forum dedicated to them and a fat sci fi author. Just say who you are.

Fucking @BenDovid admits he's Danny. You're a guy who has a problem with us. Spill the beans, you fucking pedophile or pedophile protector.
COOL STORY BRO

AVGN.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Well fuck you too, fag.

I'm an AVGN fan over an Opie and Anthony one. You know who the AVGN is right? He's the guy who still gets millions of views while your heroes die in obscurity.

Just remember I tried to be nice because you seemed to be nice. You want to fuck, cake horn? Let's fuck. But I guarantee you I already won, because what I enjoy is still making millions on YouTube. Your losers are raping little girls in obscurity.
Not ribbing your crush isn't right, please rib my posts calling you a cocksucking faggot, faggot.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
View attachment 164530

Word for word that is EXACTLY what I said. What's your point? I was favoring you because I thought you were cool. Now I know you're not. Want a cookie? 🍪
The only Cookie i care about is my other alt account @Say “Cookie”.

And my point is that you're a unfunny faggot alt who desperately wants to suck my dick, that's your bit, you pretend to be a chinese woman, that's your bit, low energy, no originality, you're not bringing anything to the table, you're a low quality addition.

The only Cookie i care about is my other alt account @Say “Cookie”.

And my point is that you're a unfunny faggot alt who desperately wants to suck my dick, that's your bit, you pretend to be a chinese woman, that's your bit, low energy, no originality, you're not bringing anything to the table, you're a low quality addition.
I'm not trying to be a Chinese woman, I'm a white guy because that's what I am. I just thought the name ugly Geisha was funny and it wasn't taken on Xbox. I'm not an alt this is my first adventure into your guys's message board. But I know if I go I have to go hard. Especially since I'm an AVGN fan I've only been an Opie and Anthony fan for a couple of months.

by the way, a geisha is Japanese not Chinese. Congratulations you're even retarded on pop culture.

That was a Dan Mullen reference, retard.
Congratulations you're even retarded on Nice Podcast, Stupid culture.
I don't know what that is so I'll take your word for it.

You know I tried to be nice to you because the word was that you were the nice guy on this forum. But it seems to me like you're acting like a dick for no reason. So don't worry I'll be able to survive on my own. I'm pretty sure what these 300 lb losers say to me won't destroy me. I'm pretty sure I'll live despite their trolling.

Since nobody wants to be cool to me I guess I'll say what I want and post what I want and I don't care. Respond or don't. I don't give a fuck about your guys little reddit votes. And that's all this forum is. It's a message board with gay little reddit votes.

• Deleted by Ugly Geisha
Show…