• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Wrong as always, stlaker.

Besides, you just made Lucy relevant again.

2579718dfb6c751db55945f7483abc85-png.163414

Lucy Hitler has never been more relevant than now. The sexy Führer rises!

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
This Artie retard is such a unlovable autist that the only creatures that tolerate him are a bunch of faggot crows.

I hope those birds freeze to death during winter.

Heil Lucy.

I like Artie, but he stepped over the line talking like that about mein Lucy. I know I’m just a third string Cakehorn alt, but I love Lucy Lawless so much.

Heil Lucy!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I like Artie, but he stepped over the line talking like that about mein Lucy. I know I’m just a third string Cakehorn alt, but I love Lucy Lawless so much.

Heil Lucy!
He said Lucy looks stupid, so i started seeing red, i have calmed down a bit now.

You're a first rate alt, on par with gassers.

Heil Lucy.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Ah. Worn killer is one of your people. Cool. Yeah I'm him. And Joe. And gay person.
I've known about you for ten minutes. You didn't just all of a sudden be an O&A fan and stumble upon a forum dedicated to them and a fat sci fi author. Just say who you are.

Fucking @BenDovid admits he's Danny. You're a guy who has a problem with us. Spill the beans, you fucking pedophile or pedophile protector.