'LOBSTER GIRL' Killed Opie & Anthony

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I can’t imagine Ant getting an NDA for his ex wife.
It was part of the divorce settlement. She is under NDA still. Anthony is restricted from talking about specific points of their marriage publicly including on radio, in books, and so on. There were a few time where someone asked Anthony questions about his marriage and he said "I can't actually answer that". One of the things Anthony was not allowed to legally confirm on air was that their wedding night had no sex, but that story had slipped out before the divorce was official so sometimes it came up on air and Anthony would just change the subject.
At this point if he knew anything about Ant being gay he would have let it slip or made a reference or something.
During their Real Rock TV show Opie once said Anthony was secretly gay. Also Jimmy and Opie and others would ask Anthony if he was gay constantly. Like if Richard actually blew Anthony. Or him wearing mommy's shoes. Or why his father was so paranoid about him growing up homosexual. They were always asking Anthony why his father was so insanely fearful that Anthony would be gay. Anthony once said on air "If my father was alive I'd go gay just to fuck with him".
Is there any indication that Anthony was raped or something when he and Joe went out to California to live with Joe Sr.? I know Buzz allegedly had sex with him out there.
Anthony's early sexual contacts are the Mexican in the bushes, Treefort Richard, and Buzz. Two of three are homosexual. Two of three are rape. But unlike Norton who relished in reliving his sick sexual childhood with his on air tales of Monster Rain. Anthony was never really honest about what happened to him when he was young to turn him into a full blown faggot.
What fucking father gets his friend to fuck his son to break his cherry?
A father who fears his son is gay? A father who knows his son was molested by a Mexican in the bushes? A father whose son has a best friend that also thinks that his son is gay and offered to blow him? A father whose son wears mommy's shoes and plays with dolls?

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
A father who fears his son is gay? A father who knows his son was molested by a Mexican in the bushes? A father whose son has a best friend that also thinks that his son is gay and offered to blow him? A father whose son wears mommy's shoes and plays with dolls?
A father whose son barges into the shower with him and stares at his cock. I reckon Joe Sr left out of shame

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I can’t access any of the actual forum threads. Do you have a link to them?
I think you need an account to view them. I have one although I've never posted. It would be hard to pick out a random example--you can pretty much go to any year from 2000 on and see what the fans were thinking in real time. Lotta fawkin Opie and Anthony cucks paying for XM and listening on terrestrial just to help the boys. Also a lot of people who were pissed they took that deal.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
@That Dre
1680003203263.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
A year later, Anthony was cool with exposing Howard's underaged daughter for partying at the Christmas concert...

But if you mentioned Anthony's failed marriage, his self-imposed divorce, his obvious homosexual flings, his self-imposed heart attack, his mom being a crack smoking whore -- he hits the dump button thus ruining the show in every market by erasing what just happened.

I'm sure Opie was thrilled with his radio show being derailed by a panicking faggot who doxxes fans, hits the dump, drinks during the show, invites his skank to distract him from work -- and to top it off, Opie's chick was being messed with by Anthony's toxic home life.

Anthony imposed all his problems onto Opie, then projected them all as Opie's responsibility. Bitter vampiric faggot hopped online (like he did every night) to bash Opie using fake accounts, trying to build the O vs. A narrative and hit the divide and conquer technique against his own show.

"The little cunt won't even look at me" is the kinda thing you say about someone who you've been TOYING WITH for years. Anthony looked at Opie like he was his personal lolcow to torture and backstab, then watch him squirm. Anthony still does it TO THIS VERY DAY by posting videos like the restaurant lookalike. "TEE HEE, Wouldn't it be cute if that really was Opie? And if I just sat here AND DIDN'T DO SHIT????"
Even the shows about Stern’s daughter in the play were wildly out of line. Patrice was right to tap out. That’s a lot to heap on one of your most popular guests.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
Yeah Buzz fucked him out in California. I don’t care what you faggots say that is rape because the context is so fucking strange. What fucking father gets his friend to fuck his son to break his cherry. (Who does that sound like? Oh yeah. Boosie Badazz. A literal nig.) But Anthony has no conception of why that would be wrong because he lived it and rationalizes it. He thinks its badass and cool and not extremely degenerate and niggerish.
Do not slander Boosie. “Don’t go and cut that boy’s dick off, Dwayne.” Not to mention Boosie brought that up twice for two different relatives much to the horror of who was interviewing him.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Even the shows about Stern’s daughter in the play were wildly out of line. Patrice was right to tap out. That’s a lot to heap on one of your most popular guests.

The one with Patrice was years after the heat had mostly worn off. Also, Patrice was present for a Bubba The Love Sponge bashing where he was so quiet I literally forgot he was there.

Yeah Buzz fucked him out in California. I don’t care what you faggots say that is rape because the context is so fucking strange. What fucking father gets his friend to fuck his son to break his cherry. (Who does that sound like? Oh yeah. Boosie Badazz. A literal nig.) But Anthony has no conception of why that would be wrong because he lived it and rationalizes it. He thinks its badass and cool and not extremely degenerate and niggerish.
And his constant prancing, swishing, mincing, sashaying, flitting, tittering, hooting and lisping is all just Nana subconsciously rebelling against his crude, boorish father. It's all Nana's way of saying "fuck you, old man, damn right I'm a big queer".