Leave Dan ALOOOONNE!!!!

or not, that isn't really my point here.

I don't like people being afraid to create content just 'cus some clog-wearing windmill-dwellers have nothing but pics of actresses & get a bit feisty at the slightest hint of personality.

Obviously Dan needed an ego-correction but at least he did something.

Rick needs corrrrecting in all possible forms of media, & I welcome ALL attempts.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Dan was the one who kept dictacting what we could and couldn't post about, we have never told others what they are allowed to post about.

Nobody has the right to tell others what to do around here, I don't give a shit what people want to post about, do what you want.

The pests are a free people, leaderless, isn't that our strength?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Say what you want about the alliance-niggers, but they never try to profit/chase clout from announcing a person's death. I mean, have sum ambition who cares? But to be so blatantly transparent and without guile or decency or consideration to the Mourning wife/kids. It's when I knew, Dan's not a good person.
He was like one of those friends you had growing up that couldn’t wait to give you bad news and he would tell you with a smile on his face the whole time he’s talking. Wormy two faced cock sucka

G

He was like one of those friends you had growing up that couldn’t wait to give you bad news and he would tell you with a smile on his face the whole time he’s talking. Wormy two faced cock sucka
I had a step father who past when I was a young kid. Some other kid I knew was telling me he knew he was dead before I was, like it made it him better.

Say what you want about the alliance-niggers, but they never try to profit/chase clout from announcing a person's death. I mean, have sum ambition who cares? But to be so blatantly transparent and without guile or decency or consideration to the Mourning wife/kids. It's when I knew, Dan's not a good person.
They would chase clout the second they had the chance if it meant they could be in the same room as one of the 6s they worship

G

This is your bit? You have a Christina Ricci avatar and post pictures of Lucy Lawless?

07625DEA-58F8-437D-8D94-B546EC35C963.jpeg

WhereWeAt

I'm so faaaawwwkin behind the curve in this forum. Around the 4th of July, I was listening to older NPS episodes, and only learned we turned against the guy last week.

What the fuck happened to turn people so hard against him?

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
I liked Dan but he definitely needed his hat adjusted with the sharing of PM’s and using the legendary PCJ’s death to draw an additional 10 viewers to his rant cast.

I didn’t and don’t advocate fucking with his wife and their business but at that point the horse was outta the barn running down the street.

That said all alliance/fruity country fags really should maybe kill themselves.