Last night Pat also told me I won't get a trial.

G

I like that we were concurrently doing the exact same bit and he was somehow able to keep the two of us straight. He never tells me that he'll neutralize me, but he does tell me what legal strategies my lawyer will employee and that I won't be a defendant in the trial of the century.
Just proof of an international conspiracy, stlaker. Our coordinated questioning of his legal knowledge is clearly another felony.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
His stated goal for years now has been to face the cyberterrorists in court while they stand as defendants. Wha' happened, Rick?
1663465271487.png

G

16, dick, law but if he's claiming there's an active investigation of "felony telephone harassment" then I would think the authorities would put some kind of pen register on his number that traps numbers and text messages. I think it's also fair to assume that it would also catch Rick's numerous threats in his responses. It appears that he thinks he's going to just hand over a bunch of doctored evidence like he tried in BDA's case. Only BDA had the receipts and Rick was forced to oink out "I do noT remember thaT."

Jesus, he really is stupid. He literally went to court where the judge told him that he replied and egged BDA on and since he did he was complicit in the whole thing. What does he do? Continue to respond to every single message with more threats and antagonism. All he can do now is lie like he has for 4 years that prison is coming.

G

Pat thinks he’s going to [URL='https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/jeremy-vine-atalker-alex-belfield-b2169701.html']pull a Jeremy Vine[/URL]. Too bad we don’t live in Tiny Tim’s shithole country: [URL]https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/jeremy-vine-atalker-alex-belfield-b2169701.html[/URL]
This is horrible. Literally tyranny and the left wants this for all that oppose their "right think".

JebJoh

There's no way a jury wouldn't cry laughing after being presented the many arguments Patrick had with his toilet.
I might be retarded, I still laugh every time I am reminded of this. I will take credit for the account just to go to court and answer questions "Sir have you been impersonating Mr. Tomlinson's toilet and arguing with mr tomlinson as said toilet" ...... Yes .... "Ummmmmmm ... seriously? Why the fuck would you do that?" ..... Why wouldn't I?

JebJoh

16, dick, law but if he's claiming there's an active investigation of "felony telephone harassment" then I would think the authorities would put some kind of pen register on his number that traps numbers and text messages. I think it's also fair to assume that it would also catch Rick's numerous threats in his responses. It appears that he thinks he's going to just hand over a bunch of doctored evidence like he tried in BDA's case. Only BDA had the receipts and Rick was forced to oink out "I do noT remember thaT."

Jesus, he really is stupid. He literally went to court where the judge told him that he replied and egged BDA on and since he did he was complicit in the whole thing. What does he do? Continue to respond to every single message with more threats and antagonism. All he can do now is lie like he has for 4 years that prison is coming.
Is there a way someone can make a twitter / facebook / instagram account with a shared password so everyone can use it and keep him busy all day every day?