Last night Pat also told me I won't get a trial.

G

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
For someone that claims to have read the constitution. He really picks and chooses what and when they apply. He is so fucked in any court case he will ever have. From traffic violations to his swating. He will screw himself over out of sheer stubbornness. Im sure he has been told this his whole life.

1663435318491.png

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
For someone that claims to have read the constitution. He really picks and chooses what and when they apply. He is so fucked in any court case he will ever have. From traffic violations to his swating. He will screw himself over out of sheer stubbornness. Im sure he has been told this his whole life.

View attachment 65671
The one on display in Washington DC isn't the original constitution, fucking retard.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Christ he’s become so delusional that he’s got all kinds of scenarios for trials set up in his head. He thinks Judge Judy is an accurate portrayal of criminal cases.

It's insane that he's dealt with what the US legal system is actually like so much for the last two and a half years and yet he still lives in a delusional fantasy world where courts and judges exist to bring about his personal revenge fantasies.

I'm starting to think that Patrick S Tomlinson isn't the sharpest tool in the box. Also may be obese.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He really thinks he can just tackle someone and sit on them until the police arrive for him to say “that’s him, take him away boys!” And the police will say “You got it, Mr Tomlinson! This man is under arrest for felony texting and will be going away for a long time! Mr Tomlinson you’re so smart and not fat at all!” While everyone cheers and puts Pat on their shoulders.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
What special insight would reading the original in person give him anyway?
He thinks reading it in person would make him somehow superior.

But he didn’t read it. You know how I know? You know we know Pat is a total and complete liar?

Because it’s too long to read it all while standing in the National Archives, but most of all, the founding documents are NOT FUCKING LEGIBLE.

C8E89E5D-FAC6-441E-894D-F114F8AB29EC.jpeg