Kiwifarms

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Boo hoo, she got a handful of texts and then went on with her life. No one wants to bother her, it was a joke at Tubbo's expense. I like their Pat thread because it's a nice organized archive of his tomfoolery, but I'd never heard of KF before the reddit purge. I wonder whatever happened to Ieddit

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
We're the Master of Puppets, DVV DVV fawk yeah

62-B804-D9-B67-E-4638-9679-BE68071-B3-EAB.jpg

Battery dvv dvv

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
They only observe! It's their culture! Say whatever, but never do anything. Many of them post incorrect shit with unfounded superiority just like Pat.

Downer sourpuss faggots correcting the record or smugly informing people of their own personal boundaries.
Where do these faggots think content comes from? Just a bunch of armchair psychoanalyst consumers, really carbon copies of Fatfuck

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Also, the only reason there's a "No Contacting" rule is to protect Null from any liability in the event of a lawsuit caused by a Kiwi being a fucking retard. But of course the autists take it as a literal fucking rule.
I'm a regular KF user and a regular in the Pat thread, but Null is a lolcow himself. Nice moving to eastern Europe without speaking the language and thinking you'll be able to land a wife, fatso. He's also fat