Kiwifarms

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
I have almost 700 posts in piggy's KF thread yet the place still baffles me. Lowtax's mother died recently, and his thread is filled with posts of people calling her a cunt and saying that they'll dance on her grave. Yet texting piggy's hairdresser is going too far? Having said that, most of them seemed to enjoy the hairdresser bit.
They only observe! It's their culture! Say whatever, but never do anything. Many of them post incorrect shit with unfounded superiority just like Pat.

Downer sourpuss faggots correcting the record or smugly informing people of their own personal boundaries.

When Caver first posted the thread there was a few faggots and one of the responses I remember most was something to the effect of 'Well, I have a few threads to catch up on and maybe I'll get to this later' like they were making sure to let Caver know his brand of lolcow doesn't jive with their craft, maaaaannnnnn!

Of course his thread is now pretty epic but not before he had to defend it a dozen times. They seem to love it and it appears it's just a few gatekeepers being fags about it.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
a facebook fan page would make a better forum to roast the pig on than kiwifarms with the amount of self-important involuntary celibate types they have

also are those facebook things still call "fan pages" or whatever? I got my first girlfriend in highschool by inviting her to more than 50 Osama is still alive type ones of groups.
I'd much rather branch off to there and attract boomer retards than some homos who like picking on lolcows like it's a niche hobby