Kiwifarms

Fawk those uppity faggots. They're shitting on The Lizard King now and bitching how texting Pat's hairdresser was too far. I say don't share anymore Pat content with them because they don't appreciate it all. Let them get their own updates on what he's tweeting about from now on. We've carried the ball for them for far too long, myself included, I used to post on there all the time giving them Pat lore but stopped after I got registered here. They know enough about Pat now that they can keep it going themselves.
03d65a765c98199ce93ca9eaf9df318a.png

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
I'm still on page 355 of the Pat thread. I guess I'll have to bail (I'll never get caught up) because they're never as funny as you guys. Ungrateful peanut gallery.. sniff..
I hate them. I respect the hell outta @Caverlock for what he's done over there but those faggots pissed me off so much the first time I visited. Gatekeeping queers.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
I was hoping it would be funny. Dragging some innocent woman into this was just awful.
Yeah. I'd have no problem if the ONA rascals left a bag of burning shit on his front porch, but leave other people out of this.
I'm sure there's a few good guys over there but every time I've visited the thread I see this kind of shit. Oh no! Not a civilian!

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I'm sure there's a few good guys over there but every time I've visited the thread I see this kind of shit. Oh no! Not a civilian!
I have almost 700 posts in piggy's KF thread yet the place still baffles me. Lowtax's mother died recently, and his thread is filled with posts of people calling her a cunt and saying that they'll dance on her grave. Yet texting piggy's hairdresser is going too far? Having said that, most of them seemed to enjoy the hairdresser bit.