Kike Hate Thread

EraGodless

7a3e6640-1bc7-477d-9a1b-aadf2bc65f2a_text.gif
Screenshot_20220915-144550_Chrome.jpg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
WTF I love Trump now.

Wondering why he said this, exactly.

Also note that the only 4 niggers in the building are all behind Trump so you can see them, probably paid to be there. The one at the top is sucking his finger like a gay guy sucks a dick (or how I imagine a gay guy sucks a dick, since I wouldn't know)

Last edited:

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
WTF I love Trump now.

Wondering why he said this, exactly.

Also note that the only 4 niggers in the building are all behind Trump so you can see them, probably paid to be there. The one at the top is sucking his finger like a gay guy sucks a dick (or how I imagine a gay guy sucks a dick, since I wouldn't know)
When he says "these people are trying to take over congress" I think he means AOC and gang. No way does he means it's terrible that Isreal runs our government because he's said something similar before, but through a lens of admiration.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
When he says "these people are trying to take over congress" I think he means AOC and gang. No way does he means it's terrible that Isreal runs our government because he's said something similar before, but through a lens of admiration.

He fully supported apartheid and annexation because it benefits the Kushner family.

annexation-map-final_HiRes_0.jpg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!