• This is a forum for the fans of the radio show Opie and Anthony. Opie and Anthony were known for their critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters. 

This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low gpa in High School.

Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Understands that racists can enter contracts.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
5df5252e932ef7bf.png
I can’t find any record of any Sarah Goldberg writing for the Washington Post. Maybe I’m blind or retarded but I’d think it’d be pretty easy to find. I’m only seeing that broad from Barry.

Imager

Understands that racists can enter contracts.
WTF I love Trump now.

Wondering why he said this, exactly.

Also note that the only 4 niggers in the building are all behind Trump so you can see them, probably paid to be there. The one at the top is sucking his finger like a gay guy sucks a dick (or how I imagine a gay guy sucks a dick, since I wouldn't know)

Last edited:

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
WTF I love Trump now.

Wondering why he said this, exactly.

Also note that the only 4 niggers in the building are all behind Trump so you can see them, probably paid to be there. The one at the top is sucking his finger like a gay guy sucks a dick (or how I imagine a gay guy sucks a dick, since I wouldn't know)
When he says "these people are trying to take over congress" I think he means AOC and gang. No way does he means it's terrible that Isreal runs our government because he's said something similar before, but through a lens of admiration.

When he says "these people are trying to take over congress" I think he means AOC and gang. No way does he means it's terrible that Isreal runs our government because he's said something similar before, but through a lens of admiration.

He fully supported apartheid and annexation because it benefits the Kushner family.

annexation-map-final_HiRes_0.jpg