• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
1664463489653.png

Imager

They're completely consumed with the Q shit to this day and there's no reaching them.
When Q first came out, I thought, "this is interesting and well written," but I never believed it. I kept an opened mind to see if anything was accurate, and it never was.

Q made a post that used the word "underhanded" and 2 months later Trump wrote "underhanded" in a tweet! That proves everything.

Hey, everyone gets duped. If you believed in Q, when Q disappeared after Jan 6, that tells you all you need to know.

I got duped with Trump. I realized my mistake.

It's hard to me to fathom how people think that following Q is winning in any way. My guess is like the ultra leftists libtards, these people have empty unfulfilling lives and they like thinking they're part of some master drama that's unfolding.

When Q first came out, I thought, "this is interesting and well written," but I never believed it. I kept an opened mind to see if anything was accurate, and it never was.

Q made a post that used the word "underhanded" and 2 months later Trump wrote "underhanded" in a tweet! That proves everything.

Hey, everyone gets duped. If you believed in Q, when Q disappeared after Jan 6, that tells you all you need to know.

It's hard to me to fathom how people think that following Q is winning in any way. My guess is like the ultra leftists libtards, these people have empty unfulfilling lives and they like thinking they're part of some master drama that's unfolding.
I don't know how anyone didn't immediately bail after it declared Clinton was going to be arrested and then nothing happened. The only thing good that could possibly come out of it is one of these boomers obsessed with it takes a shot at a politician.

Imager

I don't know how anyone didn't immediately bail after it declared Clinton was going to be arrested and then nothing happened. The only thing good that could possibly come out of it is one of these boomers obsessed with it takes a shot at a politician.
That would be a short-term "good". TBTP would just use that as an excuse to disarm us faster, because white nationalist right-wing extremist boogeyman and we have to put a stop to this because this is America!

Hopefully they aren't getting ideas from here.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣

Anyone who thought “Q” wasn’t a CIA operation is retarded.

Imager

Anyone who thought “Q” wasn’t a CIA operation is retarded.
I forgive people who at first, believed, because so many people just want things to happen that need to happen.

If conservatards need hope with Q, fine, but I thought it was a harmless fun distraction...

until on the second "debate" (which wasn't held, but it was one-hour interviews with the candidates) the host literally asked Trump about Q and the conspiracies surrounding it like elite having pedaphile rings and that Trump's voters believe this stuff.

Trump's response could have been, "I have nothing to do with Q. So please quit wasting your time everyone."

Instead his response was something like, "So you like pedophiles? Why are you protecting them? What's wrong with you?"

He was completely insinuating that Q was real then, when we know damn well now it isn't. And that shit led to Jan 6 and people still in jail today for it.

Trump is a traitor of the worst sort and if we had a real country he'd be tried for treason (and not because that's how Patrick thinks).

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I forgive people who at first, believed, because so many people just want things to happen that need to happen.

If conservatards need hope with Q, fine, but I thought it was a harmless fun distraction...

until on the second "debate" (which wasn't held, but it was one-hour interviews with the candidates) the host literally asked Trump about Q and the conspiracies surrounding it like elite having pedaphile rings and that Trump's voters believe this stuff.

Trump's response could have been, "I have nothing to do with Q. So please quit wasting your time everyone."

Instead his response was something like, "So you like pedophiles? Why are you protecting them? What's wrong with you?"

He was completely insinuating that Q was real then, when we know damn well now it isn't. And that shit led to Jan 6 and people still in jail today for it.

Trump is a traitor of the worst sort and if we had a real country he'd be tried for treason (and not because that's how Patrick thinks).
I don’t condemn people for falling for CIA bullshit. They feed people what they want, which is why they’re so effective. The problem is no one thinks beyond the “good” and asks “What are the incentives?”. Even if it really was trump, the most powerful man in the world, why would he hide? If he really wanted to make an impact he easily could have tweeted or made a press conference. Sure he may have been assassinated but, if he truly believed it, it would have been just. On top of the fact they’d have to do a massive disinformation campaign and couldn’t publicly assassinate him. But yes, I agree with your sentiment here. Much like every president to have ever been elected (no child, he wasn’t), he’s a traitor.