Kike Hate Thread

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
try using yandex.com (seems sketchy but it's like what google was 15 years ago as far as giving objective results) and add bitchute to the search. E.g. just search for "bitchute zundel"

bitchute is pretty garbage and its search function doesn't work so you're forced to use this technique. but at least you can at least find things that google is attempting to purge from existence

more people should know this trick. I noticed this year that google gives top 20 MSM (abc, cnn, nbc, nyt, etc) sites for any current event realted subject, even if you go 4 or 5 pages in. it's a brainwashing portal
Thanks for the suggestions. I was trying to pull up a few videos recently to share a link to a friend and I couldn't find any results. Maybe by doing this there will be a chance something will pop up.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Capture.PNG

Reform and secular Jews are like this as well. Just another nugget dropped by Adam Friedland on cum town. His parents sent him to a camp for teenagers wehre they're encouraged to knock up (breed) to increase the population.

IF you haven't figured it out yet, they view a white woman with a black dude as a finger in the eye of Hitler too. And they view lightbulb head Somalis and squat goblin latinos moving into suburban neighborhoods, and Mosques aggressively piping out their Call to Prayer music in white majority areas, the same way.

P

potatopeeler63

New link since the previous stream just ended: [URL]https://www.goyimtv.tv/l/3390020156/Austin-banner-drop[/URL]

HandsomeTruth trying to redpill the Mexican dude on the Jewish banking system and the other guy walks up and calls him a shitskin invader lol. I kinda doubt that's gonna win hearts and minds. Better to awaken all goyim against the Jews like Uncle did, dummies.
yea idk who any of these people are but the guy in the short sleeve camo seems like a giant tryhard fag. youre not george lincoln rockwell stupid, youre a 5'7 manlet aware of the Jew problem

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
This coulda been crossposted to either thread I spose.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/i...ansgender-student-participation-school-sports

"My heart is breaking all over again for our communities in Texas who have been tirelessly and fiercely fighting anti-transgender legislation session after session," said Anne Lieberman, director of policy and programs at Athlete Ally. "HB25 is yet another callous example of lawmakers passing legislation that bullies and targets kids who just want to play sports with their friends."

Snake

View attachment 10912

This is nothing new. I was reading Henry Ford's "The International Jew" last night. I just started it. Within the first 20 pages, the explanation of how Jews from America would go to other countries run stores and banks with names that weren't Jewish.

This is simply what they do.
They hide as Gentiles.

Example: Jason Alexander = Jason Greenspan

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
They hide as Gentiles.

Example: Jason Alexander = Jason Greenspan
How great would it have been, if, when (((they))) started to Donald Trump as "Drumpf" in 2016, he'dve replied with, "Just doing like the Jews do, but better."

The world would have exploded.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
IF you haven't figured it out yet, they view a white woman with a black dude as a finger in the eye of Hitler too. And they view lightbulb head Somalis and squat goblin latinos moving into suburban neighborhoods, and Mosques aggressively piping out their Call to Prayer music in white majority areas, the same way.
The Jew is such a weak fighter even his metaphor of vengeance is "a finger in the eye".