Kike Hate Thread

RobertMewler

ubxigx.jpg

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Couldn't agree more. Stay away from the whole chan faggotry. voat, poal. If anyone else has any better communities for hating the hook noses plz let me know. Even shit like goyim.tv would be appreciated. I am just sick and fucking tired of these mother fuckers degeneracy being pushed in my face daily.
i wouldn't write off all imageboards, 4chan's cancer but some are alright

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
i wouldn't write off all imageboards, 4chan's cancer but some are alright
Just use it as a news aggregator. Skim past worthless shit.
Couldn't agree more. Stay away from the whole chan faggotry. voat, poal. If anyone else has any better communities for hating the hook noses plz let me know. Even shit like goyim.tv would be appreciated. I am just sick and fucking tired of these mother fuckers degeneracy being pushed in my face daily.

voat, gab and other ghettos I have no patience for and never go. but pol, just as a news aggregator, is still wroth checking out just as you would Drudge or whatever else

but yeah it's a rough one, man. 5 years ago we had people like Ricky Vaugnh on twitter, economist/finance sector guy (he got doxed recently and arrested) in his late 20s, posting all the exact shit we're posting here. He was a little more judicious and obviously aware about immature cringe. These guys are still out there, they haven't gone anywhere and nobody can unsee what was seen in 2016, they're just not saying anything because they get banned or ghettoized

They want you to think of it as associated with low status, low IQ, low education, immature kids or ridiculous to smear it by association. That's why someone like a Mackey trips their breakers and they have to go as far as possible to get rid of him. It's easy to fall into that psyop that encourages you to dismiss and disassociate yourself from any of those arguments, it worked on me for a long time, but it doesn't change the truth of what's happening

G

If you think that's the line that crosses into cringe you're either concern trolling or Gen X+ age group
I don't think it's cringe, some of the pepe pics are funny, I think it's detrimental to people taking anything posted by them seriously.

When you're on a YouTube video and all the comments are calling jews out for their bullshit, people are more likely to agree if all their avatars aren't pepe the frog.

If people just left their comments under normal accounts, so it looked like normal people believed this stuff (not 4chan losers) then it'd catch on more.

analeggsalad

I don't think it's cringe, some of the pepe pics are funny, I think it's detrimental to people taking anything posted by them seriously.

When you're on a YouTube video and all the comments are calling jews out for their bullshit, people are more likely to agree if all their avatars aren't pepe the frog.

If people just left their comments under normal accounts, so it looked like normal people believed this stuff (not 4chan losers) then it'd catch on more.
"Post this on verified accounts so you can get canceled. Afraid of getting canceled? You must be a 4chan loser"

Gotcha buddy

G

"Post this on verified accounts so you can get canceled. [URL='https://new.onaforums.net/threads/tranny-faggot-hate-thread.134/page-23#post-99343']Afraid of getting canceled? You must be a 4chan loser[/URL]"

Gotcha buddy
Verified accounts? I just said to post it under a normal looking account, not one with your real name. Just get rid of the fucking pepe avatar so you look like an average person. So you don't look like someone who's part of a group/forum/hivemind.

The fuck is your problem? This is the second time I've seen you get into an argument with someone on here who was on your side, where you put words in their mouth. Fucking annoying.

analeggsalad

Verified accounts? I just said to post it under a normal looking account, not one with your real name. Just get rid of the fucking pepe avatar so you look like an average person. So you don't look like someone who's part of a group/forum/hivemind.

The fuck is your problem? This is the second time I've seen you get into an argument with someone on here who was on your side, where you put words in their mouth. Fucking annoying.
If you're with it, apologies. Drawing a hard line in the sand over pepe the frog though is not the place to mark the line. We're going on 6 years where those dudes are some of the funniest funposters (do you remember cbanks twitter?), where Hillary Clinton referred to it directly during a presidential campaign, and the original pepe comics have been an internet staple since around 2006-2007. It's not something to get riled up about.

On this note, Feels Good Man (2020) documentary about this was a surprisingly good trip down memory lane

G

If you're with it, apologies. Drawing a hard line in the sand over pepe the frog though is not the place to mark the line. We're going on 6 years where those dudes are some of the funniest funposters (do you remember cbanks twitter?), where Hillary Clinton referred to it directly during a presidential campaign, and the original pepe comics have been an internet staple since around 2006-2007. It's not something to get riled up about.

On this note, Feels Good Man (2020) documentary about this was a surprisingly good trip down memory lane
Yes, I may have been bringing up a retarded point in the first place. But it's genuinely happened to me -- I'll be watching a stream or something, and then look at the people in the comments, and all their avatars are pepe, and I think "oh for fucks sake... these are the only people who aware of this shit?" It's demotivating.

I say my point is retarded because there are definitely more communities online that I forget about, like asha logos'. Maybe there's an upside to the pepe community -- it attracts zoomers or whatever.