Kike Hate Thread

G

Handsome Truth live again in Austin.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.goyimtv.tv/l/2459056415/Banner-drop-austin[/URL]

He said it's going to be a good one today. He thought they were going to get fucked up by Antifa last night with the hug a Nazi shit.
What he is going is extremely dangerous. I used to live in Austin. Shootings were very common. Just because it's a libtard city doesn't mean some porch monkey won't pull up and whack him.

Snake

What he is going is extremely dangerous. I used to live in Austin. Shootings were very common. Just because it's a libtard city doesn't mean some porch monkey won't pull up and whack him.
I'm surprised they weren't fucked with last night. He hasn't said what he's doing tonight but it's supposed to be bad.

The boomer with them said downtown Austin is like South ST in Philly and I see the similarity. Fucking nogs everywhere.

RobertMewler

New link since the previous stream just ended: https://www.goyimtv.tv/l/3390020156/Austin-banner-drop

HandsomeTruth trying to redpill the Mexican dude on the Jewish banking system and the other guy walks up and calls him a shitskin invader lol. I kinda doubt that's gonna win hearts and minds. Better to awaken all goyim against the Jews like Uncle did, dummies.

Last edited:

Snake

New link since the previous stream just ended: https://www.goyimtv.tv/l/3390020156/Austin-banner-drop

HandsomeTruth trying to redpill the Mexican dude on the Jewish banking system and the other guy walks up and calls him a shitskin invader lol. I kinda doubt that's gonna win hearts and minds. Better to awaken all goyim against the Jews like Uncle did, dummies.
I'll be surprised Bacon doesn't hit someone before they leave.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
I may have been bringing up a retarded point in the first place
not really, 4chan/IB's are far too popular now for their own good, most "fuck le kikes" are doing it for the lulz and as you said, there's nothing worse than seeing a decent video that delves into this shit only to be met by a shit ton of pepe avatars, it gives more ammo to the other side that "heh, those faggots are just wind-up merchants", i assume it's underage people with a skin colour closer to shit, but still

RobertMewler

je0nxd.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Damn shame you can't find more Ernst Zundel videos on youtube and other main stream video sharing sites. His videos and writings are out there but you have to really hunt for it. (((They))) know he was telling the truth so they have to delete and censor as much of that shit as possible. Slimy fucks.
try using yandex.com (seems sketchy but it's like what google was 15 years ago as far as giving objective results) and add bitchute to the search. E.g. just search for "bitchute zundel"

bitchute is pretty garbage and its search function doesn't work so you're forced to use this technique. but at least you can at least find things that google is attempting to purge from existence

more people should know this trick. I noticed this year that google gives top 20 MSM (abc, cnn, nbc, nyt, etc) sites for any current event realted subject, even if you go 4 or 5 pages in. it's a brainwashing portal