• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If you would like the white pill, notice he’s leaving. White people can always flee (to be fair this guy probably isn’t white, more than likely Mexican or South American and wishes he was), by the time white people run out of land they can run to, God will have already destroyed the people bothering them.

Yeah and I would just leave too, but the point is why should you have to? Also wherever you flee to is at constant risk of the same thing happening. You’d go to another republican area obviously, and all of those are on the same firing range as Springfield.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yeah and I would just leave too, but the point is why should you have to? Also wherever you flee to is at constant risk of the same thing happening. You’d go to another republican area obviously, and all of those are on the same firing range as Springfield.
“Flee” is a bad word to use for it but, in a civilized society it’s also wrong to treat the barbarians with barbarism. If that makes sense. It becomes the most ethical option. Let them kill eachother, and let God do His work. He created AIDS for a reason, and made black people more susceptible to it for a reason.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
“Flee” is a bad word to use for it but, in a civilized society it’s also wrong to treat the barbarians with barbarism. If that makes sense. It becomes the most ethical option. Let them kill eachother, and let God do His work. He created AIDS for a reason, and made black people more susceptible to it for a reason.

I’m not advocating we do anything violent, just deport them. I also believe we should be charitable and try (however in vain) to help them in their own countries. Real foreign aid, not the soft power bribes that we do now, or funding the Clinton foundation to traffic kids.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’m not advocating we do anything violent, just deport them. I also believe we should be charitable and try (however in vain) to help them in their own countries. Real foreign aid, not the soft power bribes that we do now, or funding the Clinton foundation to traffic kids.
But that’s not going to happen as long as we have government. So the best option will always be to leave. Stop concerning yourself with this and let God do His work. He always does, and you’re a fool for thinking you can understand it, and expect it on your terms.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

1726458000119.png