• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_4096.jpeg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1726187567338.png

Pussy too afraid to make a statement, instead makes passive open question.
Libtards and cat ladies are constantly calling everything mildly disagreeable Nazi, but GOD FORBID someone does it to kikes.
Genocide bad but hurting feelings shouldn't be a tactic to combat a "genocide" of goat-fuckers!!!

Hildy is such a spineless faggot.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout

We need him today. This has never rang more true.

"It is madness to think that a great nation of 60 or 70 million is indestructible. It dies if it loses its instinct for self preservation and 18 million people in the German Reich are still of the opinion that rights of our people on this Earth are not based on our people's preservation, per se, but are contingent upon the interests of others."

🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Of course you’re a reformed faggot.
So I’m curious. I’m playing along with the idea you’re just a young faggot still learning his way. Do you think people are not incorrect? If anything, it’s a positive sign that someone is willing to change their thoughts and opinions (feelings) based off of new information. Do you think with all of your googling and Wikipediaing your opinions and ideals won’t shift overtime? I mean, you’re a sodomite so you won’t have children, but do you think children change those ideals? There’s a reason people become more “right wing” as they get older. To be fair, the “right wing” is usually just racism but they are right.