• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout
1726066653430.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
This is such a stupid take. Two of the buildings were hit with the equivalent of giant missiles and the other one had two buildings collapse almost on top of it.
I agree. While there will always be questions about who knew what when, the buildings coming down is pure physics, any conspiracy theory about explosives is retarded.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
"Jews did 9/11" is the synopsis to this intelligence briefing: "Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation"

It's a must-read (talks all about the infiltration of the terrorist cells, fake moving company, etc.):

But muh greatest ally!
1000010536.jpg
1000010535.jpg

The things you can find on Twitter now. Elon will be summoned to look at a crib full of shoes again.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I know it’s cliche but if you can find English transcripts of Hitler / Goebbels speeches it’s a gigantic eye opener.

It’s what turned me from being apolitical/lefty into becoming whatever I am now.

The pop culture view that he was just some crazy angry guy is profoundly wrong. He was incredibly rational and intelligent. The books from his close confidants about his night time lectures are a must read too, it’s staggering the amount of knowledge and insight he had into a massive broad spectrum of interests.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
(((Norm))) Is a good example of their trickery, everyone here kisses his circumcised cock even though he said "Christians don't live by their beliefs, but the Jews do and I really admire that. Also, I consult a rabbi regularly, because they know the bible best." Best comedian ever. Good goys.