• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

Imager

I see penises everywhere
1721915135310.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Hes a republican in Kentucky, I dont think he's going anywhere soon. A self-made man who doesnt need to kiss anyones ass, I love the guy.
He can definitely be primaried out as Trump has done to other elected Republicans. Going against Israel is all Donny needs to throw his weight behind a TRULY qualified Republican to challenge him, like a football coach or a podcaster.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
View attachment 213295
AND????

It’ll be pretty funny to see if in 10 years theres a flip and the Democrats become the anti jew white supremacy party and the Republicans become the diverse ultra-kiked nigger loving party.

Musk is the flabbiest low-T beta male billionaire there is. He has a body like Bill Gates yet he's 20 years younger. Gets bodied by his tranny son and AOC within 24 hours.

1721965868791.png