Kike Hate Thread

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
‎
‎
IMG_2086.jpeg
Yeah! Our jewish overlord is right! Gays for Gaza is about as ridiculous as holding up signs that say WHITES FOR ISRAEL 😂

Wigger

^^ Discord J's
‎

So White people are Cinderella? LMAO, pathetic victim-masturbatory drivel. The Jewish look is very attractive (Mizrahi especially)...I remember when I first saw "Borat" I thought, this dude is too handsome to be Kazakh. And "Ali G" was too handsome to be a Pakistani. I will admit they do have a hard-on for the "blonde hair blue eye" phenotype, maybe more than north europeans even. (It's why they cast Charlton Heston and Paul Newman for bible shit, and not Boq look likes). But they're not driven by some "jealousy" of the beautiful goyim.

RobertMewler

‎
‎
Yes I think Bibi should have been arrested and sent to Guantanamo for war crimes.

No i don’t think W Bush or Obama should face the same fate.

View attachment 213121

Why? Its called American Exceptionalism, deal with it retards. When they do it its evil and bad. When we do it…here’s why its awesome
Ehhh.. no. They're all in the wrong and deserve the same penalties.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
‎
‎
So White people are Cinderella? LMAO, pathetic victim-masturbatory drivel. The Jewish look is very attractive (Mizrahi especially)...I remember when I first saw "Borat" I thought, this dude is too handsome to be Kazakh. And "Ali G" was too handsome to be a Pakistani. I will admit they do have a hard-on for the "blonde hair blue eye" phenotype, maybe more than north europeans even. (It's why they cast Charlton Heston and Paul Newman for bible shit, and not Boq look likes). But they're not driven by some "jealousy" of the beautiful goyim.
Yeah that’s why they get plastic surgery to look like us.

European western arts set the standard for the world and it’s the kikes who are trying to tear it all down.

Sorry the average Jew compared to the average White it isn’t even close. Compare the ugly Jews to the ugly Whites and the gap gets even wider.

LiberalPussy

‎
‎
Yeah that’s why they get plastic surgery to look like us.

European western arts set the standard for the world and it’s the kikes who are trying to tear it all down.

Sorry the average Jew compared to the average White it isn’t even close. Compare the ugly Jews to the ugly Whites and the gap gets even wider.
@Wigger thinks kikes are attractive because he’s genetically closer to those Satanic parasites than any of us. Where as whites are closer to God than any on Earth.