• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
1505176b8682c3cb8841e863f9a8c016056c1dd82e9ed9121c3d6f0b5cdccfd2.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
IMG_2082.jpeg

I don’t blame the jew for being a jew. I blame the goy for being so fucking dumb. Frog and the scorpion. One is in his nature, the other is retarded and should know better.

They hate you. They hate your people. They hate your children. They hate your country. They hate everything you stand for. They think if they put some laser eyes on a profile picture and spout some conservative buzzwords that you’ll be stupid enough to genuinely believe they’re fighting for you.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
View attachment 213108
I don’t blame the jew for being a jew. I blame the goy for being so fucking dumb. Frog and the scorpion. One is in his nature, the other is retarded and should know better.

They hate you. They hate your people. They hate your children. They hate your country. They hate everything you stand for. They think if they put some laser eyes on a profile picture and spout some conservative buzzwords that you’ll be stupid enough to genuinely believe they’re fighting for you.
Since you're a zoomer, how does your generation feel about them? I'm hearing they're not fond of Israel and Zionism, but I can't tell if they are aware of ZOG.

Sue Lightning

Since you're a zoomer, how does your generation feel about them? I'm hearing they're not fond of Israel and Zionism, but I can't tell if they are aware of ZOG.
They’re anti-Israeli but would never call themselves anti-semetic. The only zoomers who flat out praise Hitler are the groyper types. But everything they believe could easily be transitioned into JQ. They hate the banks, CEOs, corporations, career politicians, the media, rich people, etc. They just don’t realize what race makes up most of those demographics.

RobertMewler

They’re anti-Israeli but would never call themselves anti-semetic. The only zoomers who flat out praise Hitler are the groyper types. But everything they believe could easily be transitioned into JQ. They hate the banks, CEOs, corporations, career politicians, the media, rich people, etc. They just don’t realize what race makes up most of those demographics.
Wait. You said "they", not "we". Are you Gen X or millennial?

As someone who spent between 13-16 on the internet pretending I was older than I am, i’m flattered people now think i’m actually older than I am

Feels gay saying “We”…Too self important

…Me? Self important? No way.
interesting, I left home & was driving at age 13 so I always acted older, I was the one who bought the drinks (legal to buy for a 16yr old if ur 18+, I acted 18y/o but we were all 15)

Now I could almost pass for your age (on a good day, in the right light (maybe the dark, teehee))

I can't remember what my point was...

Sue Lightning

Yes I think Bibi should have been arrested and sent to Guantanamo for war crimes.

No i don’t think W Bush or Obama should face the same fate.

1721856763153.jpeg

Why? Its called American Exceptionalism, deal with it retards. When they do it its evil and bad. When we do it…here’s why its awesome