Kike Hate Thread

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_3840.jpeg

no summer of love this year? Loving how average people are asking how blm was able to riot and act 100x worse for months but 1 week of protest against the israel gets the terrorism cops and national guard.

zionist/jews are in full meltdown mode and have no idea this oy vey shut it down kvetching is going to backfire.

We must hope trump doesnt win because they will easily be able to turn the golem and this hate towards zion don.

You already see jews like michael rapaport antognizing the students telling them wait until they cry once zion don is reelected. #Biden2024 lets keep this shit burning. Just get me 40-50% returns on the s and p over the 2nd term you old dementia fuck you. hell even kamala is better in the long run than zion don at this point.

what israel does and has been doing to Palestine. Killing 1000's of women and children at scale to kill a few terrorists is not a just war.

Last edited:

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Anyone else watching these protests with a huge fucking smile. jews on social media going full racist "imagine if this was african americans, imagine this was asians, imagine this was hispanics, imagine this was gays"

no mention of the chants calling to kill white people for a decade.

funny thing is most white people supported jews and israel blindly before trump yet they demonized white people so much now they've lost that blind support AND the antifia faggots turned on them gotta love it.

fuck biden and zion don i just want the jew hate psyop to go on and continue to progress. it shouldnt be hard as israel continues to commit a genocide and the jews continue to claim superiority over the goyim. Hamas really motherfucked them
You don't have to be Reinhard Heydrich to have a loff at the gollem turning on them. It should be a massive wake up call that senators are pushing for National Guardsmen on campus. It's like we're not supposed to remember the summer of Floyd or any election year where liberals, commies, progressives et al chimp out and normal everyday people are left to their own devices against the mobs (and ostracized and prosecuted when they protect themselves)

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
no summer of love this year? Loving how average people are asking how blm was able to riot and act 100x worse for months but 1 week of protest against the israel gets the terrorism cops and national guard.

zionist/jews are in full meltdown mode and have no idea this oy vey shut it down kvetching is going to backfire.

We must hope trump doesnt win because they will easily be able to turn the golem and this hate towards zion don.

You already see jews like michael rapaport antognizing the students telling them wait until they cry once zion don is reelected. #Biden2024 lets keep this shit burning. Just get me 40-50% returns on the s and p over the 2nd term you old dementia fuck you. hell even kamala is better in the long run than zion don at this point.
The only saving grace about a Trump re-election is that the radical leftists will use lawfare and whatever dirty tricks they can. Conservatives will have to admit that we don't actually have a country.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Thanks to the modern advancements of AI i've been able to listen to some Goebbels speeches and America is not mentioned once its all about Europe. I'm starting to think the Nazi's weren't actually are enemies. hmm, gotta start using my thinkin' meats some more

We destroyed a beautiful society of powerful, fiercely intelligent white people and look what is in its place now.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Leader of the ADL wants the National Guard on college campuses.

In America, you can burn every flag except the Israeli flag.

The comments section in any of these videos are absolute gold. People are truly waking up to this vermin infestation.

On a side note, my brother is now full blown Anti-Semitic. Took him maybe a day and a half of deep diving. He's starting to hate niggers now, too, even though that one took a little longer. Watching body cam videos are helping him wake up.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Not entirely true. Burning the gay flag will also get you in deep shit:

I prefer to lump in gay shit with kike shit; so much leads back to them.

Edit. It just hit me that I can't see a rainbow in real life without thinking of faggots and jews. There's simply no magic or wonder left in this world that's unperverted. God, I hate those hook-nosed monsters.

Last edited: