Kike Hate Thread

The non Japanese kike had to give up her beauty crown when it was discovered that she was having an affair with a married man.

Of course she came clean as soon as she was caught.

NO. Instead she said she didn’t know he was married but she was caught in the lie and forced to abdicate.

They are the same wherever they go. Very dihonaraburrrrr

I really do love how ruthless Japanese shūkanshi are about digging up dirt on anyone who they try to push on the Japanese public

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Did he really draw that? I remember back in the 2000s when 4chan would edit his cartoons to be racist to troll him, and then he actually started make slightly racist cartoons for real, but now is he fully nazi?

1707621067991.png

Very good edit job whoever did it

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
What a shitbag. Would have been nice if one of their grandsons showed up and stomped this idiot.
Everyone here should watch that video.

I don’t think that guy was a shitbag at all.

Those White women being led by a kike were attention whoring and virtue signaling by being traitors to their country. They were seeking attention and they got it!

They will soon be dead and they are basic saying “fuck you” on their way out. A nigger invader just killed a woman in Queensland and they have nothing to say about that.

That man is a hero. We need more men to put women in their place. These women should be spending time with their grandkids while men run the world. If society was structured like this, this immigration crisis wouldn’t even be happening.

“What are you stupid bitches doing and how many of you are fucking Jewish” may be the greatest opening line of any viral video ever.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Everyone here should watch that video.

I don’t think that guy was a shitbag at all.

Those White women being led by a kike were attention whoring and virtue signaling by being traitors to their country. They were seeking attention and they got it!

They will soon be dead and they are basic saying “fuck you” on their way out. A nigger invader just killed a woman in Queensland and they have nothing to say about that.

That man is a hero. We need more men to put women in their place. These women should be spending time with their grandkids while men run the world. If society was structured like this, this immigration crisis wouldn’t even be happening.

“What are you stupid bitches doing and how many of you are fucking Jewish” may be the greatest opening line of any viral video ever.
Yeah he's a real tough guy yelling at old women. He's taking back the west! No he can't go scream at niggers because they'll kill his stupid ass and that would be sad for him so instead he does the big brave thing and harasses people who he knows can't hurt him.

He's basically Superman

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Yeah he's a real tough guy yelling at old women. He's taking back the west! No he can't go scream at niggers because they'll kill his stupid ass and that would be sad for him so instead he does the big brave thing and harasses people who he knows can't hurt him.

He's basically Superman
He didn't flinch when the cops were called.

I think we're just going to have to politely disagree with each other on this one. God bless.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
He didn't flinch when the cops were called.

I think we're just going to have to politely disagree with each other on this one. God bless.
The Aussie cops aren't going to kill him, lol. I still maintain he should try that shit on with a nigger.

It's just stupid to bother old ladies. They're not going to change their minds and they're dead soon anyways. AT LEAST bother people who might have an effect on society in the long term.