Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
1706888466924.png

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Here is Daniel Penny, a marine, after he saved peoples' lives, compared with an invader (not a 'migrant') who was allegedly involved in beating up NYPD cops, being released with no bail.

1706888810296.png

Can we dispense with the idea that Musk is a genius, let alone a person capable of developing a srs political understanding? He's a shallow, gullible 90's nerd with surface-level "let's just live and let live bro!" shit. Most everything he does fails, he's rich bc he got a mysterious no-bid CIA contract when he was like 20 among other bizarre contracts that make zero sense. He glows like the moon.

Also he has that speech pattern affectation that fools boomers into thinking that they are talking to a thoughtful intellectual. I'm convinced the mild autism and slow response time thing is all a work bc dumb people think that this is what is genius sounds like. It drives me crazy to the point where I'm going to try it out myself in corporate settings and see if it still works on boomers.

*intense autism stare* *way too long of a pause*

"Yeah... *another pause, head movement to denote deep thinking*...Interesting..."

Fuck off.

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
Can we dispense with the idea that Musk is a genius, let alone a person capable of developing a srs political understanding? He's a shallow, gullible 90's nerd with surface-level "let's just live and let live bro!" shit. Most everything he does fails, he's rich bc he got a mysterious no-bid CIA contract when he was like 20 among other bizarre contracts that make zero sense. He glows like the moon.

Also he has that speech pattern affectation that fools boomers into thinking that they are talking to a thoughtful intellectual. I'm convinced the mild autism and slow response time thing is all a work bc dumb people think that this is what is genius sounds like. It drives me crazy to the point where I'm going to try it out myself in corporate settings and see if it still works on boomers.

*intense autism stare* *way too long of a pause*

"Yeah... *another pause, head movement to denote deep thinking*...Interesting..."

Fuck off.
🥱

G

Annoying cunt writes dumb article. How much you wanna bet "Hoover" isn't her real last name?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://getpocket.com/explore/item/i-deeply-love-my-kid-i-just-can-t-stand-playing-with-him?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us[/URL]

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

Not mysterious at all. He conveniently went on a trip with a CIA agent (Michael Griffin) who later became a leader at NASA who gave him the contract. He was also the guy behind the failed Star Wars program in the 80's.

In early 2002 he met entrepreneur Elon Musk and accompanied him on a trip to Russia where they attempted to purchase ICBMs. The unsuccessful trip is credited as directly leading to the formation of SpaceX.[7] Musk offered Griffin the title of Chief Engineer at the company,[8] but Griffin instead became president and COO of In-Q-Tel, a private enterprise funded by the CIA to identify and invest in companies developing cutting-edge technologies that serve national security interests.[9]

In 2005, he was appointed NASA Administrator where he pushed for commercial cargo and crew transportation services.[10]After NASA lost a GAO protest from SpaceX on a sole-source contract to RocketPlane Kistler, Griffin led a reorganization of the contract into a competition called the Commercial Orbital Transportation Services (COTS) program. Twenty aerospace companies applied to the COTS program, of which two companies, RocketPlane Kistler and SpaceX were selected by NASA.[11] In December 2008, NASA awarded SpaceX and Orbital Sciences contracts with a combined value of $3.5 billion as part of the Commercial Resupply Services program.[12]

In February 2018, Griffin was appointed as Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering by Donald Trump. One of his first actions was to create the Space Development Agency.[13][14] The organization was tasked with procuring a proliferated constellation of low Earth orbit satellites to detect Chinese and Russian hypersonic weapons. Commercial contracts for the constellation were given to L3Harris and SpaceX to build Starlink military satellites.[15] CIA Director Mike Pompeo called the project a “Strategic Defense Initiative for our time, the SDI II".[16]

Mike Pompeo called it SDI II. Not good to call it the continuation of a failed program. The SDA manages the Space Force, which is routinely mocked.

Also, Pompeo basically works for Israel.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
The non Japanese kike had to give up her beauty crown when it was discovered that she was having an affair with a married man.

Of course she came clean as soon as she was caught.

NO. Instead she said she didn’t know he was married but she was caught in the lie and forced to abdicate.

They are the same wherever they go. Very dihonaraburrrrr