Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
double irony
1704935028944.png

Cptbaldopie

Last edited:

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
If there’s one person we can trust to give accurate historical architectural layouts, it’s clif_high.
I actually agree with you and will say there is little to actually back up any of clot’s claims.

If I could go back in time to say, 1999, and tell you that there was an island where Jewish pedophiles rape kids and they get us politicians and Steven fucking Hawking to go and have sex with minors and also one of the most important synagogues on the US has tunnels where Jews very likely rape kids chances are you wouldn’t want to be anywhere near me because I was a paranoid schizophrenic wackjob.

Yet it’s all fucking true.

Blows my mind. Our friend Clif may actually be right.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I actually agree with you and will say there is little to actually back up any of clot’s claims.

If I could go back in time to say, 1999, and tell you that there was an island where Jewish pedophiles rape kids and they get us politicians and Steven fucking Hawking to go and have sex with minors and also one of the most important synagogues on the US has tunnels where Jews very likely rape kids chances are you wouldn’t want to be anywhere near me because I was a paranoid schizophrenic wackjob.

Yet it’s all fucking true.

Blows my mind. Our friend Clif may actually be right.
The difference is, there was evidence for the island then. Either no one put it together then, or they suppressed it that well. He has 0 evidence for what he’s claiming. I’m by no means defending the tunnel digging kikes. God will smite them regardless. @NoBacon was not the first to find Christ. He’s just the most vocal.

RobertMewler

xvux1g.png

"In Brooklyn, Baltimore, and London many residents call Shomrim prior to the police due to the former's shorter response time. However, one of the volunteer patrols in New York has been criticised by the New York City Police Department for not always notifying police when a call comes in."

"Additionally, Brooklyn Shomrim organisers have been accused of withholding information on suspected child molesters and other Jewish criminals, in keeping with an interpretation of the Torah prohibition against mesirah (informing on a fellow Jew to the non-Jewish authorities)."

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
xvux1g.png

"In Brooklyn, Baltimore, and London many residents call Shomrim prior to the police due to the former's shorter response time. However, one of the volunteer patrols in New York has been criticised by the New York City Police Department for not always notifying police when a call comes in."

"Additionally, Brooklyn Shomrim organisers have been accused of withholding information on suspected child molesters and other Jewish criminals, in keeping with an interpretation of the Torah prohibition against mesirah (informing on a fellow Jew to the non-Jewish authorities)."
8cajqx.jpg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
X, formerly Twitter, has launched government ID-based account verification for paid users to prevent impersonation and give them benefits such as “prioritized support.”

The social network has partnered with Israel-based Au10tix for identity verification solutions. The pop-up for ID verification indicates that the Au10tix could store this data for up to 30 days.

GDsbIsBXgAAgo32.jpg