Kike Hate Thread

R (10).jpeg

G

This is how I know it's all fake. Putin, Jinping, Biden - They are actors on tv. If the US/Russia/China legitimately collectively had thousands of nukes pointed at each other, there would be zero reason for this. World War 3 is about to start. Expect a nuke to go off somewhere and for everyone to be scared shitless and distracted by whatever war bullshit they try to peddle. Comes at a perfect time - election season, global economy about to go belly up thanks to 2020 kike covid policies. Possibly the end of the USA and free speech as we know it.

[MEDIA=youtube]jyq-rOPo2TQ[/MEDIA]

This is how I know it's all fake. Putin, Jinping, Biden - They are actors on tv. If the US/Russia/China legitimately collectively had thousands of nukes pointed at each other, there would be zero reason for this. World War 3 is about to start. Expect a nuke to go off somewhere and for everyone to be scared shitless and distracted by whatever war bullshit they try to peddle. Comes at a perfect time - election season, global economy about to go belly up thanks to 2020 kike covid policies. Possibly the end of the USA and free speech as we know it.

I sure hope Deagle's right and we go back to ground zero civilizationally. Tired of trannies and jews and debt based slavery. Would really like to work farms and fish. Long shot but all we can do is pray.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
  • The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .webp, .webm

Can I embed a movie with sound here?

G

^^ Been howling at your recent geopolitical larp...I really fucked with your psyche, coprophiliac drunk faggot.