• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
This seems like bad grammar. You were looking for "All that money and you still speak as poorly as George Lopez."
"speak as poorly as George Lopez does" means George Lopez does poorly (read: is not good at life), and Bill Ackman speaks as poorly as George does at life.

That's still bad grammar. It would be "as poorly as does George Lopez," but I didn't want to sound like a pretentious faggot. Just a regular faggot

Imager

I see penises everywhere
1697117295829.png

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Excellent. Thank you for sharing. Where did you find this?

Also, the ADL part should mention that they also train every FBI agent

It's from a pdf compiled by IJAN. I have more coming soon. It's about the foundations that fund this shit.

More Worser

Speaking of the ADL, B.B.: I just listened to #1 of Black Pilled's video series (I think it's three parts so far) on them. He dug further than anyone I've seen, into the Leo Frank story and the facts are STUNNING, not just about the murder, which he definitely did, but the ADL and the powerful jew supporters. You guys should definitely listen to it (or watch it if that's your thing).
It's on Odyssee and Bitchute.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Speaking of the ADL, B.B.: I just listened to #1 of Black Pilled's video series (I think it's three parts so far) on them. He dug further than anyone I've seen, into the Leo Frank story and the facts are STUNNING, not just about the murder, which he definitely did, but the ADL and the powerful jew supporters. You guys should definitely listen to it (or watch it if that's your thing).
It's on Odyssee and Bitchute.
I've been saving them up for a rainy day, as I want to pay close attention.

His Pat-con series is also a must watch.

More Worser

I've been saving them up for a rainy day, as I want to pay close attention.

His Pat-con series is also a must watch.

Yeah, I've only heard the Pat-con one on the OKC bombing but Devon presents enough evidence that there's no possible way it was anything other than a domestic false flag.

If normies would listen to his stuff they'd stop thinking truths are just kooky conspiracy theories.

Devon is a little cringey (e.g. he makes too big of a deal about it any time a jew clasps their hands together. We get it, Devon, just mention it casually and move on), but his deep dives are awesome and more thorough than anybody else's. They're even more thorough and comprehensive than /pol/ autist deep dives.

Last edited: