Kike Hate Thread

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
lol @ the Red Scare

Nice fanfic, but the godfather of the Cold War himself (George F. Kennan) even said it was faggoty and overblown. Oil prices collapsed in the 1980's, which is what really ended the Soviet Union. It was inevitable. On a side note, sorry Ronald Reagan fanbois, he didn't contribute shit. Good thing Trump buried Reaganism.
Maybe so but also take into account the Perestroika Deception

More Worser

Pretend activist investor and real life fake good guy Wall St. billionaire kike spreading lies and harassing kids and faculty at Harvard.

k7c4r4hmuetb1.jpg
I autistically took his words at face value so they didn't make sense until I realized that what he meant was "that have issued the letter assigning to Israel sole responsibility for Hamas' heinous acts." Nice grammar, dipshit. All that money and you still talk as badly as George Lopez

More Worser

Even fucking worse. Jewsuit is more like it.
I know it, yet look at his work. An excerpt of an article about him:

Father Feeney Attacks College, Buildings, Jews, Time Magazine

By Bernard M. Gwertzman
March 29, 1954

In a vitriolic attack against Harvard and its Jewish students, Father Feeney has charged the College with being corrupted by an "enemy far more dangerous than McCarthy--the Jews in attendance there."

G

I know it, yet look at his work. An excerpt of an article about him:

Father Feeney Attacks College, Buildings, Jews, Time Magazine

By Bernard M. Gwertzman
March 29, 1954

In a vitriolic attack against Harvard and its Jewish students, Father Feeney has charged the College with being corrupted by an "enemy far more dangerous than McCarthy--the Jews in attendance there."
I don't trust a father who doesn't condemn the devil first. That's the true enemy.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
They really don't want to show his mugshot, do they?

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
They really don't want to show his mugshot, do they?

Put that in as another crime of white supremacy, Johnstein

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!