Kike Hate Thread

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Sadly, this is a form of controlled opposition. This is like the last time this happened, with Hamas (guess who started and controls them) during the "pandemic." Israel allows the Palis to do this for Israel's benefit. Just like the US allowed Israel and the CIA to do 9/11 for their overall benefit.

Watch what happens as a result. Israel's power and wealth will grow
I don't talk to balding people.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Hamas is good actually, and is fighting the good fight.
51OnCmKqQyS._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

More Worser

A shekel for the good goy.
Hahahahaha, you absolute Pat-brained dunce. "Israel has a JIDF wumao army working against Israel," says the goodgoy who thinks, and I quote, "Hamas is good and is fighting the good fight."

You probably think every domestic fed op is also a Real Genuine Based Pro White Advocacy Group fighting da good fight. Whoops, we gave da federal government something to strengthen itself and use against Whites! Still da good guise, doe!

You should kill yourself immediately, dumbass

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Hahahahaha, you absolute Pat-brained dunce. "Israel has a JIDF wumao army working against Israel," says the goodgoy who thinks, and I quote, "Hamas is good and is fighting the good fight."

You probably think every domestic fed op is also a Real Genuine Based Pro White Advocacy Group fighting da good fight. Whoops, we gave da federal government something to strengthen itself and use against Whites! Still da good guise, doe!

You should kill yourself immediately, dumbass
You're just retarded. That's worse than being JIDF.

More Worser

"When Israel makes their power grow by convincing me and other Boomers that Palestinians attacked them, you're stupid for knowing it was tactical."

Keep celebrating Israel's victories, retard. To anyone else not as low IQ as the gullible @Dennis Denuto , understand that every notable "Palestinian revenge" is no different than every one of our own domestic false flag attacks

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
"When Israel makes their power grow by convincing me and other Boomers that Palestinians attacked them, you're stupid for knowing it was tactical."

Keep celebrating Israel's victories, retard. To anyone else not as low IQ as the gullible @Dennis Denuto , understand that every notable "Palestinian revenge" is no different than every one of our own domestic false flag attacks
Who gives a shit what the public thinks? I cannot think of anything of less value than that. Does Palestine need America's permission to liberate their territory?

More Worser

Who gives a shit what the public thinks? I cannot think of anything of less value than that. Does Palestine need America's permission to liberate their territory?

Palestine is not liberating their own territory. This is a false flag BY Israel.

And public opinion is very important, especially to Israel and the GAE. After years of ZOG going to astounding lengths to control what the public thinks, your takeaway is that nobody cares what the public thinks? That it's irrelevant? I have some very bad news for you

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Palestine is not liberating their own territory. This is a false flag BY Israel.

And public opinion is very important, especially to Israel and the GAE. After years of ZOG going to astounding lengths to control what the public thinks, your takeaway is that nobody cares what the public thinks? That it's irrelevant? I have some very bad news for you
I support the resistance not balding faggots suck as yourself.

More Worser

I support the resistance not balding faggots suck as yourself.
Retard boomer is retarded and gullible, nothing to see here.

Let me guess, you think you're "red pilled" and that everything that seems on the surface like it's against Israel, is exactly as it appears. 🤤