Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Let's just say I'm in the middle of a few good documentaries. I just finished one where it's famous historical figures giving their thoughts on Jews, then there's the one about the Anne Frank hoax and I dived into one last night about Kanye getting j-ailroaded by the kike media. There's almost too many to name, but I really enjoyed "The last days of the holohoax," the one about Stephen Spielberg. Also, funnily enough, there's a film analysis of They Live that ties it in with the Jews.
What's the name of the Anne Frank one?

5002942b017871b2.jpeg

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Be US
Borrow money with interest in order to loan Israel billions of dollars
Immediately forgive the loan just like every other year

Be Israel
Buy Humvees using the money the US gave you
US still owes money (plus interest) on the debt it took on to give you the money to buy the Humvees

Thanks, Jews

G

Be US
Borrow money with interest in order to loan Israel billions of dollars
Immediately forgive the loan just like every other year

Be Israel
Buy Humvees using the money the US gave you
US still owes money (plus interest) on the debt it took on to give you the money to buy the Humvees

Thanks, Jews
Jewish people are having sex and starting families and youre posting this

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
The iron dome just went down

Palestinian freedom fighters just got a high score against IDF soldiers and took their jeeps

Sadly, this is a form of controlled opposition. This is like the last time this happened, with Hamas (guess who started and controls them) during the "pandemic." Israel allows the Palis to do this for Israel's benefit. Just like the US allowed Israel and the CIA to do 9/11 for their overall benefit.

Watch what happens as a result. Israel's power and wealth will grow

G

Sadly, this is a form of controlled opposition. This is like the last time this happened, with Hamas (guess who started and controls them) during the "pandemic." Israel allows the Palis to do this for Israel's benefit. Just like the US allowed Israel and the CIA to do 9/11 for their overall benefit.

Watch what happens as a result. Israel's power and wealth will grow
Have sex