Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
1696304523471.png

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I know I'm way late to the party, but it really is like putting on the They Live glasses. Fucking vermin they are.
Did your recent deep dive include any particularly good documentaries? I recently re-watched 'One Third of the Holocaust' by Dean Irrebod as I like an annual refresher of certain ridiculous aspects such as the realities of a large outdoor cremation, etc.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Did your recent deep dive include any particularly good documentaries? I recently re-watched 'One Third of the Holocaust' by Dean Irrebod as I like an annual refresher of certain ridiculous aspects such as the realities of a large outdoor cremation, etc.
Let's just say I'm in the middle of a few good documentaries. I just finished one where it's famous historical figures giving their thoughts on Jews, then there's the one about the Anne Frank hoax and I dived into one last night about Kanye getting j-ailroaded by the kike media. There's almost too many to name, but I really enjoyed "The last days of the holohoax," the one about Stephen Spielberg. Also, funnily enough, there's a film analysis of They Live that ties it in with the Jews.