Kike Hate Thread

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
It’s 380 megs. Where can I upload it so I can share it here?

Also it’s 12 minutes but it sure feels like half an hour. You wouldn’t believe how violent his fantasies are about Whites being slaughtered. He REALLY hated White people.

It’s sickening how people think that just because he had a comedy act about the elites (who he claimed were White men), and spoke out against racism, that he was a great guy or not a racist himself. He was a hateful racist against Whites. A scumbag apologist for jewish subversion and black violence.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini

Also it’s 12 minutes but it sure feels like half an hour. You wouldn’t believe how violent his fantasies are about Whites being slaughtered. He REALLY hated White people.

It’s sickening how people think that just because he had a comedy act about the elites (who he claimed were White men), and spoke out against racism, that he was a great guy or not a racist himself. He was a hateful racist against Whites. A scumbag apologist for jewish subversion and black violence.
Odysee could work.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

He hated white limousine liberals just as much as he did bible thumpers. He wasn't anything like these modern faggots who complain about "straight white males" like Bo Burnham.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Odysee could work.
I have to go do something right now until probably bedtime, and unfortunately I don’t have time to make another Odysee account at the moment. Can I send you a telegram link to it, in private chat?

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
It's pretty clear that the Russell brand shit is true. His entire image was being a degenerate, having lots of sex. When he lost a debate to Peter Hitchens on the topic of "should you be allowed to take drugs whenever and however you want" he just called Peter a homophobe and asked to make out with him like a faggot who can't admit that he's lost.

And now everyone is pretending it's impossible that this guy gets around in places where he shouldn't? Give me a fucking break.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
70135cad2408a02d.jpeg

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1704256468059619817[/URL]

Deranged.
The guy who posted that is a fucking retard too.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1627923935458394113[/URL]

That south park clip is 10 years old and was actually a pro trans episode.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
For those who liked the Sacramento City Council meetings.

San Diego:

I can't believe they let caller at about 35:00 in go on about bestiality with niggers. Ha ha holeee shit.

Last edited:

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
It's pretty clear that the Russell brand shit is true. His entire image was being a degenerate, having lots of sex. When he lost a debate to Peter Hitchens on the topic of "should you be allowed to take drugs whenever and however you want" he just called Peter a homophobe and asked to make out with him like a faggot who can't admit that he's lost.

And now everyone is pretending it's impossible that this guy gets around in places where he shouldn't? Give me a fucking break.
How can he rape with that micropenis?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
For those who liked the Sacramento City Council meetings.

San Diego:

I can't believe they let caller at about 35:00 in go on about bestiality with niggers. Ha ha holeee shit.
Judy Stroyer calling in 🤣 I never get tired of the crank call names. And that clueless automaton bitch seems completely oblivious to it. Covid-era city council meetings with Zoom callers are becoming my favorite form of entertainment.