Kike Hate Thread

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
No I idea but as of September 13, 2023 I've never received any request from law enforcement, any subpeona or anything like that.
I miss Patrick's "Quasi is lying to you" attempts to convince us this was all a fed honeypot and he and his federal fatshaming task force had all of us under constant surveillance. Anytime people would point out that no subpoenas or contact from law enforcement had come.

LiberalPussy

IMG_2472.jpeg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Is it really primarily due to Californians though? It's possible I guess, but I think this is another case of shitty nation-wide changes in society over the last decade or so being blamed on new arrivals instead of the home-grown faggots becoming bolder in the new environment.

Edit: ... becoming bolder due to being promoted from the federal gov't on down, having an easier path to success in state/local gov't.

Last edited:

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Is it really primarily due to Californians though? It's possible I guess, but I think this is another case of shitty nation-wide changes in society over the last decade or so being blamed on new arrivals instead of the home-grown faggots becoming bolder in the new environment.

Edit: ... becoming bolder due to being promoted from the federal gov't on down, having an easier path to success in state/local gov't.
Yeah I'm not sure why Mr. Bosch would think it's funny. Let's say the premise is true -- White libs fled California for better pastures. Then they're turning these cities more blue and they'll have to leave again? Not sure the humor.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^

Its an easy bash state cuz San Francisco, and/or LA, though California was the first state to do chemical castration on sex offenders, though people forget that, I guess.