Kike Hate Thread

RobertMewler

What is more likely in the next few years or decade? A gradual increase in native Whites being willing to risk prison terms to do what's right and fight back with real violence, or a rapid acceleration in the next 1-2 years? I think things will ramp up within 2 years.

I'm asking everyone who frequents this thread.
It will get way worse. There's slight pushback from the populace against the tranny shit happening right now but nowhere near enough and our betters could not give two shits. They'll go harder with all sorts of "protections" for debauchery.

As far as the nigs go it'll get worse and I'm curious to see what happens nexxxT (especially with the Daniel Penny case): https://nypost.com/2023/06/14/daniel-penny-indicted-in-chokehold-death-of-jordan-neely/

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
It will get way worse. There's slight pushback from the populace against the tranny shit happening right now but nowhere near enough and our betters could not give two shits. They'll go harder with all sorts of "protections" for debauchery.

As far as the nigs go it'll get worse and I'm curious to see what happens nexxxT (especially with the Daniel Penny case): https://nypost.com/2023/06/14/daniel-penny-indicted-in-chokehold-death-of-jordan-neely/
I'm not sure that the Penney case resonates with enough Americans. Many will show the usual dumbshit 'blue state = should've expected that' or 'well, they voted for it, serves 'em right' mentality. I meant more specifically in Western Europe. Where will men first organize and push back with violence frequent enough to make newcomers consider staying put, or choosing another faggot-run nation? This would include hindering police efforts to respond, and maybe gaining gradual public support. Make a guess. Britain? France? Italy?

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Short term things are going to get worse, no doubt.

Mid to long-term is anyone's guess.

It's tough but all it takes is one country to stand up for themselves. This girl that was recently killed in Poland may lead to that. Poland and Hungary I think our the most likely places for the pushback to start. If they wanted to do WW2 today they just couldn't. They could stir some shit up, but even the most liberal diversity faggot isn't going to sign up to start shooting at other people for pushing Jews out. Warfare is evolving but at some point it does come to boots on the ground.

RobertMewler

qsh4hx.PNG

G

What is more likely in the next few years or decade? A gradual increase in native Whites being willing to risk prison terms to do what's right and fight back with real violence, or a rapid acceleration in the next 1-2 years? I think things will ramp up within 2 years.

I'm asking everyone who frequents this thread.
White people are soulless...How were they Nazis a generation ago, and in the same places they were goose stepping, they have F/N's cucking them etc today? Only soullessness would allow this. Look at Saudis...a generation ago they were all camel herding nothings. Now they all drive Audi TT's, yet their souls are exactly the same as it was when they were Bedouin shepherds.

So, tomorrow you could very well either genocide the rest of humanity, or just mass-suicide...it would depend on "the reality generating machine", but nothing directly from your souls.

(btw this does not include Irish...the only Western whites who I find to have "soulful" vibes).

RobertMewler

White people are soulless...How were they Nazis a generation ago, and in the same places they were goose stepping, they have F/N's cucking them etc today? Only soullessness would allow this. Look at Saudis...a generation ago they were all camel herding nothings. Now they all drive Audi TT's, yet their souls are exactly the same as it was when they were Bedouin shepherds.

So, tomorrow you could very well either genocide the rest of humanity, or just mass-suicide...it would depend on "the reality generating machine", but nothing directly from your souls.

(btw this does not include Irish...the only Western whites who I find to have "soulful" vibes).
Oh, please. The German populace has been so demoralized and beaten down with state-sponsored guilt propaganda for decades thanks to (((THEM))) to where they're probably too afraid to raise their arm too high and too enthusiastically to even hail a cab lest it appear like the roman salute.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Short term things are going to get worse, no doubt.

Mid to long-term is anyone's guess.

It's tough but all it takes is one country to stand up for themselves. This girl that was recently killed in Poland may lead to that. Poland and Hungary I think our the most likely places for the pushback to start. If they wanted to do WW2 today they just couldn't. They could stir some shit up, but even the most liberal diversity faggot isn't going to sign up to start shooting at other people for pushing Jews out. Warfare is evolving but at some point it does come to boots on the ground.
I feel like those countries keep the bullshit in check well enough that it won't get egregious enough to cause a major blowback. I'm shocked britain hasn't made more noise. what was it 25 years ago they had mobs of hooligans that fought each other just for the fuck of it? I couldn't believe when the rotterham thing happened those guys didn't get pummeled to death with bricks

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡

"If the material conditions of Whites change for the worse because of jews, and the material conditions of people I'm partial to and just happened to grow up around, change for the better because of Whites, it means Whites are soulless and sandniggers aren't."

I'm trying to guess how much Arab cock you had to suck to turn you into this big of a race traitor, Arab fetishizing faggot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-212710.png
    Screenshot_20230621-212710.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 37

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Hello character. Yea sometimes screenshots ignore it, sometimes not, and I didn't feel like redoing it.
With flux turned up that high you'll probably have 20-20 vision until you're a hundred. Meanwhile the rest of us are gonna have macular degeneration in a month.

Ted Kaczynski was right. The consequences of the industrial revolution have been a disaster for the human race.