Kike Hate Thread

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
%28%28%28emma%20lazarus%29%29%29.jpg
lol, and the guy who coined the phrase "melting pot" was named "Israel Zangwill"

Attachments

• jew  white minority.jpg
    jew white minority.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 58

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
G

There's always constant sjw shit and covid prooaganda and porch monkey music that YouTube forces on everyone in their recommended section, and there's no way to permanently block it. Today one of the things was girls who wanna go around topless. Shit pisses me off. I should mention my daughter uses the iPad and it infuriates me that there's no setting to turn off YouTube's hand selected degeneracy of the day.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
There's always constant sjw shit and covid prooaganda and porch monkey music that YouTube forces on everyone in their recommended section, and there's no way to permanently block it. Today one of the things was girls who wanna go around topless. Shit pisses me off. I should mention my daughter uses the iPad and it infuriates me that there's no setting to turn off YouTube's hand selected degeneracy of the day.
Fuck I know. Remember "Elsa-gate?"

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
shes gonna see worse if you let her use that Ipad unsupervised

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Been thinking about this clip lately. I have a lot of saved files caught on social media during Jan 6th 2021 that mostly disappeared from the internet. This is one of them. Remember, the riot at the capital was a protest about what the protestors perceived as election fraud, similar to Bush v Gore or any other vote fraud accusation.

Election fraud has almost nothing to do with this conversation. Look at this Jew Cohen. Look where he, when sensing imminent threat, avoids the usual filler and steers the conversation. Look where he goes with it It's the Jewish psyche laid bare.

RobertMewler

Been thinking about this clip lately. I have a lot of saved files caught on social media during Jan 6th 2021 that mostly disappeared from the internet. This is one of them. Remember, the riot at the capital was a protest about what the protestors perceived as election fraud, similar to Bush v Gore or any other vote fraud accusation.

Election fraud has almost nothing to do with this conversation. Look at this Jew Cohen. Look where he, when sensing imminent threat, avoids the usual filler and steers the conversation. Look where he goes with it It's the Jewish psyche laid bare.
His kvetching made me sick. Crazy they had to go back to 2009 and Sandy Hook to try to rile up people's emotions. Cohen threw everything into this snippet. Even Putin. Wow.