Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
OMG RUSSIANS!

Untitled-10-1.jpg

BotsfordTRUMP160321DC38851458602890.jpg

FjOcqJDaYAMqefZ.jpg

b.jpg

RobertMewler

Jerry Seinfeld looks more and more like a rich Jewish pedophile. He has that smug "I'm getting away with it" look.

View attachment 93801
Well.. yeah. He was dating a 17 year old high school girl when he was 38. He said, "Shoshanna is a person, not an age. She is extremely bright. She's funny, sharp, very alert."

Oh yes, she looks hilarious!

2023x2023-861195241596.jpg

A 17 year old. Sure thing, groomer.

G

Well.. yeah. He was dating a 17 year old high school girl when he was 38. He said, "Shoshanna is a person, not an age. She is extremely bright. She's funny, sharp, very alert."

Oh yes, she looks hilarious!

2023x2023-861195241596.jpg

A 17 year old. Sure thing, groomer.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.mamamia.com.au/jerry-seinfeld-shoshanna-lonstein/[/URL]

[MEDIA=youtube]RytMJ2-X-rw[/MEDIA]
To be fair I'd let her shit on my face.

LiberalPussy

They got to John Cena. This is for an "acting role":

NYPICHPDPICT000006442548.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000006435507.jpg

Pathetic. I wasn't sure if this should go in the Tranny/Faggot hate thread or this one but I figured we wouldn't have cross-dressers if it weren't for Jews.
To be fair, all wrestlers are assumed faggots until proven otherwise.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
There's no destroying Skynet. "The only winning move is not to play." Maybe one day people will do runs on the banks, deal only with cash, and log off the internet forever. Ha! Yeah, right.
I like the idea. But of course, no choice if they devalue cash to the point you have to use their digital centralized currency. You could barter, but when the taxman comes around you can't pay him in eggs and livestock.