• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
PROFILE.gif

braindamagedonaforumuser.png

saturdaynightkippah.png

NORMWASJEW.jpg
NORMWASJEW2.jpg

normandrabbigamble.jpg

Forum Clout

The FBI listed Catholics who still use the Latin mass as right wing extremists with ties to white nationalists because the yid-run SPLC told them to. This is just another attempt to attack St. Mel, the most famous traditional Catholic on the planet.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I sat in a meeting at work this week where a customer who owns a multi million dollar business said of employees who had defrauded him “the thing I’ve realised they all had in common was they were all Jews!” Like it was some sort of revelation to him. No shit they’ll switch all your suppliers to their family members and associates you dumb fuck. Imagine hiring Jews to run your business what a retard.
Yep. I work at a company that might actually shut down because of all the jew-dealings of the investors. Literally locked the company into 10 year high paid leases in CA (with their """cousins""" of course) for a store that makes no money.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Unironic Cringe post by a cheap Jew:
00c

She gets ratio'd, meme'd and then renamed Eve Fartlow. https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/eve-barlows-eve-fartlow-article

She then goes on to call her roasting a result of antisemitism and threatens to call her tiny hat army to control the media some more.

E1cahllXoA0qHiW

E1cbhqdXEAQkjPU

E1cgQIfXsAoDE9m

Borat's militant Zionist writing partner chimes in comparing her being called a fart to anuddah shoah.

i5klqzqjak171.jpg
What Jew gets scared seeing a sign that says Free Anything?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Miss Fartlow then pens an article in a kike magazine because, of course she does...

LOL!

“Eve Fartlow” is an intimidation tactic; a playground jibe meant to drown out my voice online. My words must be silenced as quickly as possible by the hammer-and-sickle emoji comrades who love humanity so much, they want anyone who threatens their concept of utopia to kill themselves. It’s all peace, love, and openness until someone wants to have a conversation.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Here's Borat and Eve Fartlow's buddy again. Kikes have to be the worst people ever.

rt1oqchxaf291.jpg
Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I can't even understand the hoops these kikes jump through to justify their victim nonsense anymore. My brain just shuts off halfway through figuring out what they're trying to say say.