Kike Hate Thread

RobertMewler

x87wlc.png

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I looked this one up and I think it's fake.
Oh well. That guy from a few weeks ago who said he wanted to sue God for breach of contract is still the ultimate.

Also, I've never heard a White supremacist say that a million black lives don't add up to one White fingernail, so according to snopes.com, the above tweet is mostly true.

G

Bitch you're like 60 years old, you might be the most pathetic person on here and that's really saying something. Dumb, mentally ill old lady with a dry pussy and no kids/grandkids. No wonder you hate Jews so much, who actually have families and money and intelligence.

My pussy is dry

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I thought he quit twitter?
He had been suspended, but I don't remember for what.

It's weird seeing his mannerisms etc in person rather than on a video. On a video it's like you're just watching a show and think nothing of how he doesn't behave like a normal person. But then you see him irl and realize how fucking odd he truly is. Nobody talks or behaves like that.
Is it just that he's Canadian?

G

It's weird seeing his mannerisms etc in person rather than on a video. On a video it's like you're just watching a show and think nothing of how he doesn't behave like a normal person. But then you see him irl and realize how fucking odd he truly is. Nobody talks or behaves like that.
He talks with sophist fancy-schmancy language saying simple shit in an eccentric manner. He's dumb. I think he's an unwitting agent of the deep state, or they figured he'll be easy to control/mind fuck.

RobertMewler

More from Dr. Peterson:

c3bf90e81d2e753e.jpeg

See guys, it's not that we dislike Jews because they profit off the existence of goy, no, it's because they're doing so well that we're just jealous.

I'm starting to think that Peterson isn't really an intellectual.
Years ago (2016 or 2017) I heard him say he was concerned about leftists 'poking the bear of the alt right' because he had an idea what may come of it since the alt right were the ones with the guns and he just wanted everyone to be cool. He saw that people who just wanted to be left alone were being harassed and censored. Here he is now changing the story to it going the other way around.