Kike Hate Thread

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Gotta disagree on this one, I-man. This guy was a prick and had to know that soldiers face serious consequences for any confrontation with civilians. Even saying anything other than 'no comment' used to verboten and I assume still is in most cases. They did the right and more difficult thing and walked away while he just pestered like a fag trying to look brave on social media.
The only way the guy in the video can redeem himself if he goes “SO SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSO” in a loud and obnoxious way

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Gotta disagree on this one, I-man. This guy was a prick and had to know that soldiers face serious consequences for any confrontation with civilians. Even saying anything other than 'no comment' used to verboten and I assume still is in most cases. They did the right and more difficult thing and walked away while he just pestered like a fag trying to look brave on social media.
Except he stopped recording and then it appears that they yelled at him from around the corner from afar and he started again.

He was a prick to the soldiers, no doubt. However the US is spreading faggotry and miscegenation everywhere and it’s nice to see people calling this out. Yes, the guy could write a letter to a 4-star general, but I’d argue it’s much more effective to ask the soldiers how they feel about making other countries gay.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Except he stopped recording and then it appears that they yelled at him from around the corner from afar and he started again.

He was a prick to the soldiers, no doubt. However the US is spreading faggotry and miscegenation everywhere and it’s nice to see people calling this out. Yes, the guy could write a letter to a 4-star general, but I’d argue it’s much more effective to ask the soldiers how they feel about making other countries gay.
Inhales
It’s a tough one man.
:image_9248_lg:

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

who cares, seriously, the troops get so many benefits they can go jump in a lake if they wanna bitch about anything

lotta dangerous jobs out there

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
ytpems.png

Edit: The first several responses are refreshing:

c7y4r6.jpg
Boy they love sowing division but Hate when it happens to them. "No darkie child, team up with us against the Goyim"

Imager

Especially since they come as servants of the ZOG rather than doing something useful and honest like setting up power lines and such.
Yeah I like @RedHeadpw2, but what's he doing? My guess is he is a vet and feels bad for the soldiers just following orders. Doesn't he know that the nazis said they were just following orders too?!?!

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Yeah I like @RedHeadpw2, but what's he doing? My guess is he is a vet and feels bad for the soldiers just following orders. Doesn't he know that the nazis said they were just following orders too?!?!
I understand the restraints and consequences of their position (yes, a combat vet) and it looks like they were just trying to enjoy a little time away from superiors. Of course I agree wirh most of the guy's points, but at some point it's just badgering a group of lower enlisted who'd rather not be there and aren't free to discuss those topics with anyone while in uniform. When he asked if they'd shoot him with an AR or whatever (not gonna re-watch) he lost me. I'm all for better methods of protest. If it was the soldiers who approached him and got out of line, I'd understand his actions. That's all I got.

Imager

I understand the restraints and consequences of their position (yes, a combat vet) and it looks like they were just trying to enjoy a little time away from superiors. Of course I agree wirh most of the guy's points, but at some point it's just badgering a group of lower enlisted who'd rather not be there and aren't free to discuss those topics with anyone while in uniform. When he asked if they'd shoot him with an AR or whatever (not gonna re-watch) he lost me. I'm all for better methods of protest. If it was the soldiers who approached him and got out of line, I'd understand his actions. That's all I got.
I hope your combat time was for the good of the US and not for the good of Israel.

Imager

Sounds like he's lashing out in personal shame. "Groomer" can apply to a Nana trying to ply underage girls with ipads. Or to a guy like Jim Florentine who admitted sending an underage girl holiday cards to keep her baited and then fucked her when she turned 18.
This reminds me when Trump pivoted from anti-immigration to anti-illegal-immigration.

Florentine: I'm going to groom them, but I'm going to groom them *legally*.

Fucking creep.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I hope your combat time was for the good of the US and not for the good of Israel.
Nope, but at the time almost no Americans knew about the behind-the-scenes Jewish networking dictating our foreign policy soon after 9/11. I had already been serving a short while at that point. I really can't say if 18-19 year olds today should know how things work and what we've become. It might be asking too much. Just referring to anyone in uniform as a ZOG-bot seems a bit unreasonable and unfair to me.

RobertMewler

Nope, but at the time almost no Americans knew about the behind-the-scenes Jewish networking dictating our foreign policy soon after 9/11. I had already been serving a short while at that point. I really can't say if 18-19 year olds today should know how things work and what we've become. It might be asking too much. Just referring to anyone in uniform as a ZOG-bot seems a bit unreasonable and unfair to me.
I believe they should know. Making anyone and everyone aware of what's going on would actually change things to some degree. Shielding anyone from the truth in order to preserve the status quo plays into (((their))) hands. The collective are ZOG bots despite what any random individual's reason for serving is.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I believe they should know. Making anyone and everyone aware of what's going on would actually change things to some degree. Shielding anyone from the truth in order to preserve the status quo plays into (((their))) hands. The collective are ZOG bots despite what any random individual's reason for serving is.
Meh. Go make us some eggs, will ya!
(walks off mumbling and cursing)

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I understand your sentiment, but how many Americans need to die because 18-19 year olds are dumb or ignorant? Even just 1 is too many. At the end of the day, they’re killing innocent people (even if they are retard inbreds in another country) and should feel guilt for those actions. If you let the retard think he’s never wrong, he will never learn. Hence Patrick. I didn’t watch the video, and I’m sure it was annoying. It sounds like a pretty gay thing to do but, it’s 10x worse to let people think it’s ok to massacre others for our benefit.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Last edited: