Kanye West - Vultures Vol. 1 Album Release Thread

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Yeezus was one of those albums that grew on me over time. First listen I was really mixed on it, but overtime came to love it. I really wish the album version of Black Skinhead sounded more like the live version he did on SNL. That shit was awesome.

Song sounds a lot better with a melodic bassline

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
So apparently it's now being reported it's delayed because Ozzy didn't clear the sample of War Pigs he used in a song. Ozzy of course responds like a complete faggot.

View attachment 181837
So Kanye asks Ozzy to clear a sample, he says no, Kanye does it anyway, and it’s Ozzys fault its delayed?

All the retarded Kanye fans are shitting on Ozzy now and not to pull a Norton but he didn’t do anything wrong. Removed from Ozzys reasoning Kanye being told no should have removed the song or reworked the song without the sample. But because he’s a nut he just expects it to be fine, and now he can’t release the whole album without this one sample.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
So Kanye asks Ozzy to clear a sample, he says no, Kanye does it anyway, and it’s Ozzys fault its delayed?

All the retarded Kanye fans are shitting on Ozzy now and not to pull a Norton but he didn’t do anything wrong. Removed from Ozzys reasoning Kanye being told no should have removed the song or reworked the song without the sample. But because he’s a nut he just expects it to be fine, and now he can’t release the whole album without this one sample.
Ozzy is a has-been faggot. Black Sabbath were releasing "black lives matters" shirts in the style of the Black Sabbath logo during the nigger riots. Fuckin losers.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Black Sabbath should be grateful that Ye decided to sample them and Ozzy should be paying Ye for the privilege.