Kanye West - Vultures Vol. 1 Album Release Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Will it actually be good or another half assed Kanye album?

1707445845772.png

Last edited:

Cuphead

Where the fuck is my album?! FUCK!
Who know. He has another listening party tonight in New York, but we'll see if it even happens. The venue shut him down last night after he had a lyric saying "I'm antisemetic and still the king"

He stinks and I don't like him, but messing with Taylor Swift was a good bit. I'm sure his fans will shriek autistically when Fantano only gives it a 9/10.
He had a line about Taylor Swift on this one, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Fantano also does nothing but call him a Nazi now.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money

Cuphead

At a certain point I feel he realized he couldn’t produce a mainstream hit anymore so he jus
started leaning into being a “serious, dark artist” and pretending like he doesn’t want a hit. Anyway I like his public persona and insane bullshit, but his untreated bipolar mania is not producing good albums for him.
He's just surrounded himself with yes men who've given him complete creative control which is terrible for both the overall content of the albums as well as rolling them out. If he really needs someone to tell him to just drop and stop with all the ridiculous listening parties and delaying the album shit.
That is a great one - my opinion is last great album.
I really liked Life of Pablo, but it does drag a bit at points.

Ye had some funny verses but was like a half-assed EP than a real album and Jesus is King sucked ass.

I did like Donda for the most part, but there is no reason an album like that needs to be 2 hour and why the fuck would you swear if you're just going to censor it?

Cuphead

I thought Yeezus was better than MBDTF. MBDTF felt like a compilation album.

Yeezus was one of those albums that grew on me over time. First listen I was really mixed on it, but overtime came to love it. I really wish the album version of Black Skinhead sounded more like the live version he did on SNL. That shit was awesome.