Kanye West - Vultures Vol. 1 Album Release Thread

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
My wife and I still say "hurry up with my damn croissants!" to each other fairly regularly.
It’s his last truly great AAA line IMO. Whimsical, funny, arrogant, unexpected. Anytime I eat French food I always think “in a french-ass restaurant”.

RE: the sampling thing, he just relies on it way too much now. I’m being an armchair psychologist but I think what he originally used as a technique to sort of jolt you into paying attention he is now using as a replacement for writing hooks.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It’s his last truly great AAA line IMO. Whimsical, funny, arrogant, unexpected. Anytime I eat French food I always think “in a french-ass restaurant”.

RE: the sampling thing, he just relies on it way too much now. I’m being an armchair psychologist but I think what he originally used as a technique to sort of jolt you into paying attention he is now using as a replacement for writing hooks.
“Triple double, no assists” makes me laugh a lot too. “I could build Rome in one day.” His arrogance is amusing.

Yeezus was one of those albums that grew on me over time. First listen I was really mixed on it, but overtime came to love it. I really wish the album version of Black Skinhead sounded more like the live version he did on SNL. That shit was awesome.
It's the only album of his I liked and it's probably because his producers for it were people I liked to begin with before it was released, like Gesaffelstein and Brodinski. Gesaffelstein rules, he's done pretty popular songs with big artists but his solo stuff is still under-discussed.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Fagtano is having a full blown meltdown over the album and Kanye right now and even his fans are turning on him over it. He's going on a Pat level rant on Twitter too while streaming this. Literally making fun of Kim leaving him while his fat nig wife left him a few months ago.

Fagtano is having a full blown meltdown over the album and Kanye right now and even his fans are turning on him over it. He's going on a Pat level rant on Twitter too while streaming this. Literally making fun of Kim leaving him while his fat nig wife left him a few months ago.

This bald hipster faggot thought he was the coolest fucking guy in 2016 because he had an alt account on YouTube where he'd dance in front of pepe kekistan memes from 4chan, literally one music publication was like "Hey, what is this, it's a bit weird", and he deleted it completely and did an entire 180 with his personality. He used to talk to Sam Hyde and Sargon of Akkad. It's this certain type of "Bitch that rides on the back of the motorcycle" personality, where he wants to be seen with what he considered "edgy" people, but when his feet were held to the fire, he pussied out. He was never good anyway, pretentious dork.

"The internet's busiest music nerd" ARE YA?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
:LOL:
I didn't know that!
1707871863199.png

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Never was a huge fan of his music but this didn't sound much different than his previous releases. The tracker I use for music had it tagged with "nazi" but he didn't say anything overtly antisemitic. All that stuff about "antisemitic but I'm still the king" is from a song where he talks about what people say about him. Overall wasn't impressed with any of it but I'm glad he's working with JPEGMAFIA. I thought SCARING THE HOES had some unique production.

G

I thought this guy was a reformed Christian and totally not a puppet for NWO Jews?

This entire album is typical ghetto trash. Just line after line about “white bitches”, “hoes”, selling drugs, shooting people, etc.

Imagine listening to and looking up to these artificially propped up dumb niggers. Couldn’t be me LOL.