Just an update on how much Pat owes quasi.

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring in “Pig Nips Galore”
Edit-*at the time of this posting

pay quasi.PNG

And the breakdown

breakdown.PNG

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He really is a complete fucking moron that he never even considered he'd be liable for quasi's legal fees if the lawsuit didn't go his way.
We all know he was told this whole lawsuit was a long shot / very slim chance (I think he even admitted it on the Joshua tape) and he would be on the hook but Pat is such a retard he believes he’s the good guy in the story so he doesn’t have to pay no matter what a pesky court ruling says.

I bet he screaming and told Niki if she even paid a cent of the payment plan THEY AGREED TO he would hurt her. That’s why it defaulted, piggy told her she’s not going to pay and if she does he will make it hurt.

We all know he was told this whole lawsuit was a long shot / very slim chance (I think he even admitted it on the Joshua tape) and he would be on the hook but Pat is such a retard he believes he’s the good guy in the story so he doesn’t have to pay no matter what a pesky court ruling says.

I bet he screaming and told Niki if she even paid a cent of the payment plan THEY AGREED TO he would hurt her. That’s why it defaulted, piggy told her she’s not going to pay and if she does he will make it hurt.
And yet he'll whine on Twitter about Trump not following court orders while he himself is behaving like a nigger and not paying his debts.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
$100 for copying fees with 10% interest. HAHAHAHAHA. Jesus christ.

If someone sent me a $55,000 bill for absolutely nothing, id be FUCKED. I make pretty good money at my job and own my own house (well i pay some J a mortgage payment every month) but there’s absolutely no way i could pay that debt up front without using credit, 401K, kids savings, etc. Even on a monthly payment plan it would drastically negatively effect our way of life. Difference between me and the the Duplex Dumbos is that we have a big house full of kids. They have no excuse. If it was just me and my wife, wed almost certainly be considered very well off and could pay Quasi in a matter of a couple months.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Yes. She signed her name to a legal agreement then broke it 2-3 months later. I really think he may beat her. He definitely practices coercive control.

Prison Enjoyer

As of now, the W is still in Pat's court. He still hasn't paid a single penny, and there is no pending legal filings against him (the domesticated judgement itself is just a piece of paper, it means nothing unless the creditor (quasi) actively tries to collect by filing for wage garnishment/liens/etc.).

Nothing has been filed by Quasi's lawyers since the domestication except for the debtor's exam, which Fat/Niki, regardless if either attended, did end up weaselling out of by filing for Ch.128 two days later and thus freezing collection efforts. The case was dismissed on June 20; nothing else has been filed with the courts since then either.

Fatty is spending his summer eating out at nice restaurants, buying trinkets, and cruising towards the 2-year anniversary of the judgement while still not having to pay a peNNy.

There's no legal pressure, and SpaceEdge has been MIA for two months, not even back for the media appearances to get his reddit contact to email the networks to get the articles pulled and a formal retraction made. When he first disappeared, I, like most others here, assumed it was because something big was cooking like a Josiah Pt. 2 -- but now, after the WaPo/NBC/Inside Edition appearances?? I dunno, I'm 50/50.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
As of now, the W is still in Pat's court. He still hasn't paid a single penny, and there is no pending legal filings against him (the domesticated judgement itself is just a piece of paper, it means nothing unless the creditor (quasi) actively tries to collect by filing for wage garnishment/liens/etc.).

Nothing has been filed by Quasi's lawyers since the domestication except for the debtor's exam, which Fat/Niki, regardless if either attended, did end up weaselling out of by filing for Ch.128 two days later and thus freezing collection efforts. The case was dismissed on June 20; nothing else has been filed with the courts since then either.

Fatty is spending his summer eating out at nice restaurants, buying trinkets, and cruising towards the 2-year anniversary of the judgement while still not having to pay a peNNy.

There's no legal pressure, and SpaceEdge has been MIA for two months, not even back for the media appearances to get his reddit contact to email the networks to get the articles pulled and a formal retraction made. When he first disappeared, I, like most others here, assumed it was because something big was cooking like a Josiah Pt. 2 -- but now, after the WaPo/NBC/Inside Edition appearances?? I dunno, I'm 50/50.
What makes you think SE is missing? Just cuz he aint posting doesnt mean he aint around. Thomas is always around. Hes like god. Omnipotent.

Prison Enjoyer

What makes you think SE is missing? Just cuz he aint posting doesnt mean he aint around. Thomas is always around. Hes like god. Omnipotent.

Yeah ofc, but to not poke out of his gooncave for the special occasion of Fat lying his ass off on NBC Nightly News?

I dunno, again I'm 50/50 -- of course with him being the smartest brotherman by a good margin, I agree it could very well by an op, but again I dunno.

Maybe he really was Floyd'd:
rip.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yes. She signed her name to a legal agreement then broke it 2-3 months later. I really think he may beat her. He definitely practices coercive control.
I think he does too, before I didn’t because he’s such a wimpy fat bitch but he has a serious anger towards women that don’t do what he wants. Just look at how he lost his shit over Leslie and we all know he was a loser growing up that women avoided / put him in the friend zone and of course his first wife left him and still he believes she was lying about not loving him.

Niki’s appearance on those two news reports really show the stress is taking a serious toll on her. Her awful appearance Is from AFTER they defaulted on a payment plan they signed and had a lawyer write up.

In Pats mind he has decided he will never pay, even if court ordered and he’s making sure neither him OR NIKI pay what they owe. He’s an abusive asshole and we’ve heard him lose his shit so her whole life is walking on egg shells since he could lose it at any minute, especially with how his drinking I’m sure has heavily increased from his rapid aging recently.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

Last movement being the throwing out on June 20th was just over 2 weeks ago.
I'm not sure how quick you think the legal system acts...
New debtors exam is likely to be next. wait quietly
quietly is key